Manager, Marketing Solutions, Development
New York, NY
Associate Campaign Manager (NYC)
WarnerMedia seeks an Associate Campaign Manager for the Digital Ad Operations & Campaign Management team.
Please apply to this role if you are interested in NYC. Note we have multiple roles open in Century City, CA and New York, NY and there are unique postings.
• In partnership with the sales and account management teams, the campaign manager will implement and manage digital advertising campaigns from launch to completion.
• The primary purpose of this role is to accurately traffic digital campaigns with an emphasis on video and display advertising.
• This position is a key contributor to the continued success of the company and our clients.
• This includes, but is not limited to: providing capacity analysis for media plans, managing high impact sponsorship calendars, maintaining and communicating technical specifications, testing campaign creative, accurately trafficking ads, analyzing performance reports to monitor campaign delivery, communicating / responding to requests from sales, and continually monitoring campaigns to ensure scheduled delivery.
• In addition, this position will serve as support for day-to-day operational issues and other related tasks when needed for the Director and Manager, Advertising Operations.
• Associates Degree or equivalent work experience required, Bachelor's Degree preferred.
• Preferred-1 year experience in traffic role, 1 year experience in ad sales or ad agency environment, 1 year experience with scheduling ads into ad server (Google Ad Manager or Freewheel preferred), knowledge of Flash, rich media, DHTML, etc., familiarity with online advertising principles and Internet technologies.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel). Knowledge of website basics (standard web terms, industry ad standards).
• The ideal candidate will possess outstanding interpersonal skills, meticulous attention to detail within a fast-paced environment, excellent working knowledge of campaign management, optimizations, and ad trafficking.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2n4b7-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.