Content Operations Coordinator
Temporary Art Assistant
Turner Studios is an in-house creative production organization designed to support nearly every aspect of the fan experience on behalf of Turner's brands, including TBS, TNT, truTV, Cartoon Network, [adult swim], Boomerang, CNN, Great Big Story, Turner Classic Movies, Turner Sports, Bleacher Report, and more.
Our teams of artists and craftspeople work closely to produce a huge variety of content and fan experiences each year, primarily from our 300,000-square-foot facility in midtown Atlanta.
For more on who we are and what we do, check out this virtual tour: https://f.io/0yGMF6iF
Turner Services Inc. seeks an Art Assistant for the Prod – Studio Ops – Tstudios department.
Turner Studios supports a constantly changing slate of productions in studio and on location, so we're always looking for passionate, adaptable craftspeople and technical experts to support them. If you're a qualified candidate for the role(s) outlined below* and you're available to work on a temporary basis, we'd love for you to apply.
• Works under the direction of the Art Director to create the look on set or on location for the shoot.
• Must be comfortable with deadlines and work well under pressure.
• Please provide a credits list for all Art Department work for film or television, large or small productions.
• All positions require 3-5 years of Props or Art Department experience.
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands