Assistant Game Director
Tt Games Studios
Knutsford, United Kingdom
TT Games are on the lookout for a talented Designer to join their Design team, on a full time, permanent basis.
Reporting to the Game Director and Assistant Game Director the role will involve:
• Liaising with Level Directors and Game Director to ensure asset requests are entered into the Game Planner.
• Working with the design team to help design and implement in game mechanics for characters and vehicles.
• Implement, test and balance vehicle handling.
• Working with Game and Level Directors to write and edit in game dialogue.
• Placement of incidental LEGO gameplay objects.
• Implementation within the LED of HUB quests and activities.
• Implementation within the LED of HUB races and puzzles.
• Balancing of gameplay (races/quests/LEGO puzzles/AI enemies).
• Testing and refining HUB gameplay.
• Integration of dialogue within the Level and HUB locations.
• Liaising with other dev team departments in relation to character and vehicle mechanics and abilities.
• Collating and actioning feedback from design leads on character and vehicle mechanics.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Relevant degree or equivalent level qualification.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent time management and planning skills.
• Solid understanding of game editing tools and software.
• Practical and methodical approach to both technical and creative problem-solving.
• Demonstrates dependability and commitment to projects / tasks.
• Flexible approach with the ability to adapt with change.
• Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
Previous design experience is desired however not essential
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro3b84-3-238-204-31-42 in your application.