Do you think about how to survive the apocalypse? Do you ponder interesting ways to stop the undead? Are you interested in creating new monster AI, mythical weapons or player abilities?
If so, you are a great fit for our Treyarch Zombies' team! We are looking for talented gameplay engineers to help build the future of COD Zombies. As a Zombies Gameplay Engineer, you will be working closely with our Design team to bring innovative game features to life for millions of fans.
What you can expect…
• To be our undead champion, you'll need to harness your strengths in C/C++ to debug and optimize our Zombie content systems.
• Help to make our undead hordes more fun by contributing to game designs.
• Survive Zombie playtest matches with your work team mates in order to provide feedback, tune gameplay and analyze Zombie horde performance.
• Show new comers the ropes and how to survive in your Zombie world through mentoring of less experienced engineering team mates.
To succeed you should have…
• A strong passion for Zombie game modes and some ideas on how to make survival game modes fun for our fans.
• A college degree in Computer Science, or equivalent education or experience that enables you to contribute to our C/C++ code systems.
• Ability to team up with counterparts in our studio in order to collaborate on Treyarch's next zombie experience.
You're a great fit if your philosophy is to…
• Commit to doing things the right way, even when it's difficult
• Value diversity and differences in others
• Ensure discussions include every voice that has something to say
• Strive to learn from the knowledge and experiences of those around you
Covid-19 Hiring Update: We've transitioned to a work-from-home model and we're continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person's circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
PS, we've also got some pretty amazing office perks and benefits, like 20 vacation days and 16 holidays, 10 weeks of family leave, free lunches and snacks at our office, comprehensive healthcare, and more! Check out all the details here for more information: https://hub.activisionblizzard.com/s/us-benefits
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjx4eb-44-200-74-241-42 in your application.