Senior Analyst, Mobile Growth
Santa Monica, CA
• Working with studio leads and directors to enable our asset creation pipelines to deliver AAA content on time and at quality
• Collaborating with production and team leadership to establish long term schedules, milestone definitions and sprint goals
• Being in constant communication with leads and directors to make sure the project expectations are clear and realistic
• Being ahead of the development teams to actively seek out and address potential problems or roadblocks before they impact momentum.
• Managing and developing the pipeline production team, with a focus on mentorship and career growth
• Championing team needs around workflow, tools and pipeline improvements with the various internal (and external) groups
• Understanding and communicating project milestones, task deadlines, and stakeholder feedback to team members across the studio
• Establishing relationships with our publishing partners to ensure the various development, PR & Marketing needs are identified and communicated to the team
• 5+ years of experience working in the games industry
• Experience managing the schedule and delivery of outsourcing content
• Adaptive planner – You are a forward-looking and proactive, with the ability to identify risk early and suggest effective mitigation strategies
• Problem Solver – You know how to identify, assess and critically think through problems. You understand when support, not direction, is needed and are able to get the right people involved to find solutions
• Expert Communicator – You speaks the languages of game development. You keep stakeholders informed about project information and deliver the audience appropriate level of detail
• Collaborator – You're a Bridge builder, accommodator and facilitator.
• Customer Focused – Whether these are developers you work with or players in the game, you can anticipate their needs and drive to make their experience better
• Team Player – Source of motivation and direction to ensure that project goals, objectives, milestones, and deliverables are achieved under all conditions
• Relationship builder – Actively build and maintain respectful and collaborative relationships amongst team leads to help resolve conflicts in a constructive manner
• Experienced user of Shotgun, Jira and Confluence a plus
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.