Remote / Virtual
Trailer Park Group is a full-service agency specializing in content creation and entertainment marketing. By combining a storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, Trailer Park is uniquely positioned to make, market and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of top entertainment studios and major brands. With content creation at the center, we support our clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services .
Trailer Park Group has amazing opportunity with our Custom Content Team! We searching for a talented Sr. Producer who will be responsible for both creative directing and being account executive for their own book of business. This Sr. Producer will be working closely with editorial, graphics, music, and finishing to oversee projects from start to finish.
• Generate new business, new clients and be open to working with existing clients in collaboration with SVP of the department
• Lead business development meetings with potential new clients
• Oversee all creative and administrative aspects of your book of business
• Cultivation of strong relationships with all internal departments including creative teams and industry partners
• Accountable for maintaining relationships, client satisfaction, and management of expectations while ensuring that the work is on strategy, on time, and on budget
• Oversee department staff to ensure efficient production of AV materials, starting from the creative briefing by clients through final delivery of assets
• Manage all facets of daily operations of content including development, production, budgeting/scheduling, editorial supervision, and scheduling facilities, equipment, personnel, and locations.
• Take on additional initiatives as directed by senior management
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• 7+ years prior Producer experience in Trailer or Broadcast Creative.
• Experience with EPK and BTS projects required
• Experience in copywriting, editorial, or music
• Experience in managing multiple projects, budgets, scheduling, personnel
• Knowledge of film production, off-line and online editorial and great organizational skills
• Must be able to work efficiently and creatively in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
• Strong written & verbal communication skills
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp5pme-35-172-223-251-42 in your application.