Full Time Job
PA / Runner
- Full Time
Trailer Park Group is a full-service agency specializing in content creation and entertainment marketing. By combining a storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, Trailer Park is uniquely positioned to make, market and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of major brands and top entertainment studios. With content creation at the center, we support our clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services.
Trailer Park is looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic and dedicated Production Assistant/Runner to work in our AV division.
PAs hired at Trailer Park must handle high-pressure situations and long hours with a focused and positive attitude. Multitasking, troubleshooting and organizational skills, along with dedication to the position and its responsibilities are essential. A strong interest in Post Production is mandatory, with the Ideal candidate having a familiarity with Non Linear Editing software and a long term desire to become an editor.
Essential Job Functions
• Make deliveries and pick-ups for the Theatrical, Content & Creative Services departments.
• Assist vault management to:
• Log incoming/outgoing elements into vault tracking system.
• Track and manage all assets going in and out of the vault as needed for internal workflow.
• Create, print and organize labels, cases, and final asset delivery logs.
• Assist Facilities Manager with various tasks.
• Dial up and connect ISDN boxes for remote voice over recording sessions.
Job Related Qualification Standards
• Ability to work independently, possessing good communication skills and the ability to prioritize and multitask, a strong attention to detail is a must.
• Must pick up new workflows and software quickly.
• Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems with the discernment to know when to ask for help.
• Willingness and ability to work overtime with little or no notice.
• Must have personal car, California driver's liscense and good driving record for runs. Mileage will be reimbursed
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.