Coordinator, Licensed Games
Freelance Assistant Editor - Content
Trailer Park Group is a full-service agency specializing in content creation and entertainment marketing. By combining a storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, Trailer Park is uniquely positioned to make, market and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of major brands and top entertainment studios. With content creation at the center, we support our clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services.
We are looking for a top notch Assistant Editor to join our Content team!
Essential Job Functions
• Create multiple backups for all incoming assets
• Ingest/Transcode media into NLE
• Organization of folder structures, proper naming schemes, etc. of all footage kept on shared area network storage.
• Create & organize offline projects for editors.
• Complete a-roll cuts for editors
• Create shot logs and music cue sheets
• Compress cuts for client and producer approval.
• Online/Audio prep EPK assemblies and featurettes.
• Export, QC, and deliver final files to producing staff for client delivery.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including written, verbal, and listening.
• Must be able to communicate at various levels, appropriate to the audience.
• Extremely detail oriented.
• Excellent multi-tasking abilities.
• Must be flexible and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize appropriately even with frequently changing expectations.
• Ability to meet extremely tight deadlines.
• Ability to take direction and give direction.
• Ability to address notes with clients/producers over your shoulder.
• The candidate must be an exceptional problem solver.
• Self-motivated and driven.
• Levelheaded, calm, and functions well under stress.
• 2+ years of professional editorial experience required
• Extensive knowledge of AVID
• Understanding to intermediate knowledge of Premiere and DaVinci Resolve
• Understanding of frame rates, conversions, & codecs
• Understanding of UHD/HD formats, file based deliveries
• Understanding of the use of LUTs
• Understanding of shared area network storage (ISIS/Nexis)
• Any AVID, FCP, APPLE, Adobe Certifications a plus
• Knowledge of Red Camera footage workflows a plus
• Photoshop a plus
• EPK experience a plus
• Knowledge of ProTools a plus
Bachelors' degree, or equivalent experience.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.