Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network.
As the largest producer of live music concerts, Live Nation Concerts operates over 45 venues across the United States. For additional information, visit http://www.livenationentertainment.com/.
WHO ARE YOU?
You are passionate about the environment and have experience in events management and/or operations. You are great at problem solving on the fly, aren't scared to get dirty, and maintain an enthusiastic and positive attitude. You are very organized and an effective communicator. You are comfortable providing direction, while also being willing to jump in and help whenever necessary.
All employees have a leading role in the service experience of our guests. That's why SAFETY for employees and guests is our first priority. We show CARE around every corner and look to create ENCORE moments of service excellence for everyone. And our commitment to EFFICIENCY, is our way of staying well-organized. So join us! We need these kinds of skills and talents as we Create Once in a Lifetime Experiences for our Fans.
Jiffy Lube Live is seeking Zero Waste Captains to help us take our sustainability programs to the next level. This role is the backbone and driving force for helping us become zero waste through sorting and educating others. This position will partner with the Venue Sustainability Coordinator and be part of the venue operations team. This is a seasonal, part-time position for show days. Hours per week will vary depending on show schedule and business needs at the time.
• Assist in the post-show sorting process of all recycling, composting, and landfill materials
• Be an ambassador to all Band Members in order to help them understand their role in achieving the venue's sustainability goals
• Assist in employee engagement programs such as the water bottle refill punch cards, post show sort giveaways and new ideas
• Engage fans and encourage them to participate in our sustainability programs through activities or education
• Participate in Zero Waste Captain training
• Position requires about 90% of the time spent walking, bending, reaching, stooping, lifting and carrying 50 lbs+ with about 65% of that time spent sorting materials
• Dedication to participate in something that will have a real and immediate impact to the cause
• Must be able to work well with other departments
• Experience in events, zero waste events are a plus
• A positive attitude
• Creative thinker and problem solver
• A strong sense of teamwork and ability to execute programs
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj8992-3-235-227-117-42 in your application.