Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 20,000 shows annually for more than 2,000 artists globally. Front Line is the world's top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
Job Description Summary
• Position will be an essential part in helping to drive margin and leverage merchandise needs for Retail division
• This position will report directly to the Sr. Director of Production and will work alongside Creative and Sales to coordinate and develop new products.
Job Description Responsibilities:
• Develop time and action calendars for all new product needs
• Management and implementation of development and production calendars for different product categories.
• Review reports and recommend solutions to exceptions within sourcing and development needs.
• Work collaboratively with the Creative team to develop a final assortment that is executable in production.
• Facilitate all product information ensuring all proper set up needs are met, and production can be executed.
• Negotiate costing with vendors across multiple programs to help drive margin improvement and review P&L with upper management
• Manage any required fabric, blank, and trim procurement
• Monitor development and production status of all programs - from sample development to necessary production lead times
• Oversee production process from Development to In- Hands date
• Elevate and communicate high risk potential order problems and issues as appropriate
• Develop collaborative relationships with our existing vendor base
• Help drive the sourcing of new vendors for new and existing categories.
Qualifications / Skills
• 5-7 years of experience in apparel production or product development
• Strong costing and negotiation skills
• Detail oriented with strong follow through - able to organize and prioritize multiple projects
• Knowledge and understanding of fabrics, construction, and print techniques
• Exceptional Microsoft Suite proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Ability to work in a demanding, fast-paced environment
• SAP system experience a plus
• Strong Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving skills
• Excellent communicator with the ability to build and maintain relationships
• Flexible and adaptable; priorities change frequently based on business demands, the ability to change direction quickly is critical
• Strong long term strategic planning capability
• Effective verbal and written skills
• Bachelor's degree required
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time, and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
#LI-MT1 [NY, NYC] #LI-Hybrid
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk9710-44-201-94-72-42 in your application.