Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 20,000 shows annually for more than 2,000 artists globally. Front Line is the world's top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Live Nation is looking for an exceptional Software Engineer who has experience in building highly scalable applications. You will be responsible for owning the development and design of entire application components. You will have to rely on your wide range of experience to resolve complex issues, and you will have to mentor engineers on your team. You will work with a large variety of technologies and will be part of an DevOps & Agile team, responsible for the full end to end delivery of new functionalities, including testing and production support.
You will have a significant influence on our overall strategy by helping to define and drive the system architecture and spearhead the best practices in our organization. You're the ideal candidate if you are passionate about new opportunities and have a demonstrable track record of success in delivering new features and products. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, know how to deliver, are deeply technical and highly innovative, we want to talk to you.
A commitment to teamwork and strong communication skills (to both business and technical partners) are absolute requirements. You will have succeeded in delivering high-quality technology products/services and thrived in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift fast.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Provide input into the design, development and implementation of systems automation and tooling for software engineering teams to achieve their goals
• Develop on a React (NextJS) and GraphQL stack
• Ensure high quality through automated tests
• Work with systems and software engineers to develop and document requirements and functional specifications
• Create reliable, scalable, and high-performance products that require exceptional technical expertise
• Interact with Product/UX to develop features
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or software engineering
• 3+ years of professional web application development experience using ReactJS and NodeJS
• 1+ years of experience in implementing and maintain software using react framework liken Next.js, Gatsby, Nuxt.js
• 1+ years of GraphQL (Client) experience
• Familiar with Typescript, ES6/7, Babel
• Experience with an open-source development environment using tools such as Travis, Git, CI
• Solid understanding and experience with design patterns, object-oriented and functional programming, data structures and algorithms
• Sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science, and practical experience building large-scale distributed systems
• Desire and ability to learn new technologies quickly
• Experience in Agile & Lean Development Experience
• Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts
• Sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills
• Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
• COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions.
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Vision and Dental benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Generous paid time off policy including paid holidays, sick time and paid days off for your birthday, Free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonuses, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4wen7-3-81-89-248-42 in your application.