Location: UK Based (Travel 20%)
Division: Ticketmaster Global, with LN International
Line Manager: Senior Business Analyst – Team Lead, Global
Contract Terms: Permanent 40 hours per week
This role is a core function within our Global IT department and will report to the Senior Business Analyst and Team Lead. This role will work in partnership with the Global Salesforce Business Analyst Team and the Global Salesforce Architecture and Development Teams. This role also requires close collaboration with the wider IT teams, which includes IT business applications, IT service delivery and IT enterprise Cloud systems.
Alongside this, the role will form close partnerships and collaboration with our global business partners that utilize the Salesforce technology platform and have a requirement in the future. Another important element is the understanding and assurance that the Salesforce platform and its associated technologies are properly maintained following best practice methodologies and importantly following our global LNE data privacy and governance models, our audit and compliance policies and procedures, along with ensuring our systems are kept safe and secure, following both IT and Information Security policies.
This role is supporting the existing Salesforce deployments as well as developing and enhancing systems. It will also have specific focus on moving existing operational business processes to Salesforce platform without impacting the day-to-day operations.
Primarily responsible for leading a team of admins in developing solutions within our global Salesforce eco-system, participating in the designing and build of our Global Salesforce Platforms and its associated technologies, for both our Global TM Business and Live Nation for International. Working within a team of Salesforce Developers, across the globe to delivery best in class technology solutions and service to our business partners.
This role is responsible for developing global Salesforce solutions using technologies such as SFDC, Heroku and J2EE. Responsibility for owning and designing of complex solution components, following all stages of the software development life cycle. Also you will be expected to provide BAU support to the global business.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Leading the Salesforce operational excellence from business reporting to ensuring we are in keeping with agreed KPIs
• Providing leadership to Admins and ensuring a collaborative effort in finding the right solution for our users.
• Responsible for developing new global Salesforce technologies, from cases, enhancements, and projects, including knowledge and understanding of associated systems and API's for our TM business, globally
• Responsible for ensuring that the global Salesforce system accurately meets the defined expectations of the business, ensuring that thorough testing is implemented, and performance and security requirements are aligned to our global corporate Live Nation Entertainment policies and standards.
• Attending regular planning meetings and daily stand-ups
• Identify and confirm technical design risks and develop mitigating approaches.
• Participate in technical design workshops with the wider Salesforce Team, IT Teams, and the business (where applicable)
• Ensure all technical documentation/records are kept up to date, following any system changes and new project implementations
• Collaborating closely with the global IT business applications teams, solutioning technologies that interface
• Translate and communicate technical requirements and solutions back to the business using story-based narratives as well as presenting this in an executive reporting presentation.
• Following TM PMO Project Management methodologies and Agile, for successful delivery of projects
• Reviewing the legacy debt on our Salesforce and its associated systems and API's and designing, presenting, and implementing new solutions that are both efficient for our business and cost effective
• Knowledge of new & upcoming features in the Salesforce ecosystem to provide recommendations for greater efficiencies
• Ensuring that are systems are kept safe, secure, and compliant
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
• Experience of standard & extensible functionality of Salesforce Sales, Service Cloud Knowledge, Experience, Configuration, Analytics, Marketing Cloud & Pardot
• Salesforce Certified Administration experience
• Able to quickly gain a working knowledge of the teams' various software applications
• Strong exposure to Salesforce products
• Easily recognises system deficiencies and implements effective solutions
• Business facing role: understanding and delivering on enhancement requests, supporting existing functionality.
• Knowledge of the following desirable but not essential:
• End to end implementation experience with the SFDC platform
• Integration experience using both Web based technologies (Soap, Rest) and Integration/Middleware tools such as Informatica, Jitterbit and MuleSoft
• Knowledge of options and how to handle security requirements such as single sign on and data security
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
• Experience as a Senior Salesforce Administrator
• Excellent verbal and written communication, including the ability to organize large amounts of information in a way that can be presented and easily consumed by leadership to make business decisions
• Ability to lead and work in an Agile development environment (i.e. lead Backlog Refinement, Sprint Loading)
• Ability to travel for training, occasional team meetings, and projects (~20% max)
• Ability to think clearly under pressure and flexible to change
• Solid analytical and problem-solving skills working with complex system, process, and data issues
• Strong business acumen, innately resourceful, curious, and smart when solving problems
• Time/task management and organization skills to balance competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Strong customer service skills – ability to interface effectively and establish quick credibility with enterprise business leaders
• Work well in a virtual team environment with strong collaboration skills
• Must have meticulous attention to detail, organization, and commitment to quality
• Communicate regularly with user base regarding new features, enhancements, and changes to the system
• Collaborate and build meaningful reports and dashboards for users, management, and leadership
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3xqxq-52-23-219-12-42 in your application.