Senior Software Engineer
Manchester, United Kingdom
JOB DESCRIPTION – Process Automation Sr Manager Fan Experience
Department: Fan Experience
Division: Ticketmaster Global
Line Manager: SNR. DIRECTOR, CONTACT CENTRE TECHNOLOGY, FAN EXPERIENCE
Contract Terms: Permanent, Fixed Term, 40 hours per week (if full time)
This role is part of the Global Fan Experience team. This team's mission is to create a simple, unified, fan experience that builds trust, confidence, and loyalty for fans and clients, within an agile, cost effective environment.
Reporting to the Senior Director – Contact Centre Technology, you will design, deliver, and promote new automation solutions and tools that reduce cost and improve the fan experience.
You will be an expert with in-depth, end-to-end business process knowledge within the fan experience function, and know what it takes to digitalise, automate, and optimise these processes. You will understand our operational and technical landscapes within our global contact centre estate – and use this knowledge to identify opportunities that truly maximise the value of the investments we are making as part of our digital transformation.
Working in collaboration with the wider business and our external partners, you will display leadership, a can-do attitude, collaboration, and a hands-on approach and expertise in digital, technology and process.
Our business is embarking on an exciting period of transformation as we look to globalise and streamline functions – and you will be ''mission critical'' in helping to deliver this exciting vision for our Fan Experience function.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Driving business results by increasing the usage and uptake of automation within the international Fan Experience function.
• Working with operations leads to identify problems, inefficiencies, and opportunities for automation.
• Analyse existing workflows; using data from multiple sources to test automation hypotheses and validate that proposed initiatives deliver against wider FX strategy goals and business priorities.
• Collaborating with technology, RPA, product, and other teams to design, deliver and promote automation projects that reduce cost and improve the fan experience.
• Partnering with the Contact Centre Technology team to incorporate automation into the digital fan experience and team roadmap.
• Be responsible for regular reporting that tracks the status and performance of automation initiatives using data from multiple sources and systems.
• Develop and update comprehensive process documentation to support the automation of workstreams.
• Build and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders across all our Global market teams and Fan Experience units.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS)
• Experience in a role when excellent attention to detail was important.
• Experience of working to tight deadlines and changing pressures.
• A working knowledge of Zendesk, including triggers, tags, automations and workflows.
• Experience designing and deploying Robotic Process Automation solutions within a contact centre environment.
• An in-depth knowledge of Ticketmaster systems, especially HOST and Microflex.
• Familiarity with fan support processes and policies across our markets and regions.
• An understanding of the application of ticketing system automation including HOST VR's and AUTYPES.
• Experience leading contact centre projects from inception to delivery.
• Experience implementing new policies and processes in a contact centre environment.
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL REQUIREMENTS)
• Strong communication skills with ability to translate complex ideas into easily understood insights.
• Passionate about delivering service excellence
• Pro-active attitude and self-disciplined
• Able to adapt to constantly changing challenges
• Strategic, enthusiastic, and positive
• Able to work to deadlines
• Team player, able to work with stakeholders at all levels
Ticketmaster, part of Live Nation Entertainment is the largest live entertainment company in the world, consisting of four core business areas: Concerts, Ticketing, Artist Nation and Sponsorship & Advertising. Live Nation seeks to innovate and enhance the live entertainment experience for artists and fans: before, during and after the show.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb53me-3-238-24-209-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.