Who Are We?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network.
As the largest producer of live music concerts, Live Nation Concerts operates over 45 venues across the United States. For additional information, visit http://www.livenationentertainment.com/.
Who Are You?
Employees have a leading role in the service experience our guests have. The extent to which we recognize our employees for service well done, is the extent to which they will care not only for the guests, but for each other.
That's why SAFETY for employees and guests is our first priority. We show CARE around every corner and look to create ENCORE moments of service excellence for everyone. And our commitment to EFFICIENCY, is our way of staying well-organized. So, join us! We need these kinds of skills and talents as we Create Once in a Lifetime Experiences for our Fans.
Live Nation is seeking an Experience Manager for the Bank of Bew Hampshire Pavilion. The position will directly report to the venue Operations Manger. The Experience Manager will be responsible for administering various corporate and venue designed programs to support employee engagement, venue staffing and guest service division-wide goals. This is a seasonal position with an events-based schedule from February to October. Scheduled hours will vary depending on business needs and may be scheduled up to 40 hours per week or more during peak season.
• In partnership with the venue Operations Manager, this position is responsible for administering employee engagement, venue staffing and guest service division-wide goals.
• Plan and coordinate processes and activities associated with employee engagement and guest service.
• Partner with the venue's Guest Ambassadors to create encore moments at every show.
• Will act as the lead in maintaining metrics and sharing information with the corporate office.
• Work with Department Managers and Supervisors to ensure service standards are being communicated pre-event and demonstrated during and post the event.
• Show CARE by participating in the venue's sustainability program which could include implementing programs that conserve resources/prevent waste such as sorting waste and collecting recycling and educating our fans about our efforts.
• Partner with fellow band members at the end of show to close the venue- this may include collecting recyclables from the lawn and/or reserved section, picking up and properly storing event equipment such as lawn chairs, barricade, Etc.
• Will be the venue's brand ambassador and the face of the service culture program.
• Administrator for the guest service, recognition and employee training system(s).
• Administer anniversary service awards and other employee recognition and guest service programs.
• Responsible for completing the Post Event Service Recap and analyze other venue service reports to create action plans for service improvements in partnership with the General Manager.
• Lead the end of season employee opinion survey for the venue.
• Research best practices and collaborate with the Operations Manager to develop venue opportunities to increase employee engagement, increase guest satisfaction.
• Help facilitate new employee orientation.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d22em6-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.