JOB DESCRIPTION – RECEPTIONIST
Location Angel, London, United Kingdom
Division: Ticketmaster International, Ticketmaster UK, Facilities
Line Manager: Office Manager
Contract Terms: Permanent, 40 hours per week
The Main function of the Facilities team is primarily to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for both staff and visitors. The facilities department take the lead in making the office to run smoothly and effectively.
This role involves providing an effective, efficient and professional front line service for Ticketmaster International Head Office, together with some administrational duties, such as monitoring stationery, ordering lunches, office supplies, distributing post, booking couriers, and organising core reception duties.
The role can vary dramatically with the high and low seasons of work within the office so the persons in this role should be able to work under immense pressure as well as be able to keep themselves busy in quiet periods, whilst always displaying the TM Values and behavioural requirements for those in this role which is highlighted below.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• To be the first point of contact for all staff and visitors to the office. Greeting everyone in a friendly and professional manner and informing the relevant people of their arrival as quickly as possible.
• To ensure that all calls are answered promptly and professionally, with a smooth transition from the main switchboard to the relevant people/department and take relevant details should a message need to be left and dealing with general enquiries.
• To ensure correct paperwork has been provided for scheduled events.
• Respond to minor helpdesk issues via our in-house helpdesk system.
• To ensure the reception desk, post room and cupboards tidy and all paperwork is organised and filed or distributed as required.
• Assisting with the Health and safety filing and provide ad hoc administration.
• Ensuring meeting rooms are suitably equipped for all meetings and helping with refreshments for meetings when required.
• To maintain and order stationery and refreshments.
• To liaise with the landlord's receptionist on low priority issues.
• Maintain and Update Reception/Temp/Lunch orders Manuals.
• Other administrative and ad hoc work as appropriate and needed by the Office Manager and the EA to the President.
• Provide cover during absence of other reception staff as well as Lunch time cover.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
• Proven reception and switchboard experience
• Decision making skills
• Effective verbal and listening communication skills
• Time Management Skills
• Excellent professional telephone manner, client facing and customer service skills and experience
• Ability to prioritise and multitask
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook/ Word/ Excel
• Good level of literacy and numeracy skills
• Good time keeping is essential
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
• Problem Solving abilities
• Polite, enthusiastic with a good sense of humour
• Self-motivated and a team player
• Be able to communicate clearly and transparently
• Ability to build relationships quickly
• Good work ethic
• Highly motivated with the ability to multi-task in a pressurised environment with often-shifting priorities
• Can-do attitude with good attention to detail
Rock Solid Reliability – I earn the trust of clients, co-workers and fans; I set clear expectations; I deliver high quality work on time and on task; I take the time to do things right
Winning Teamwork – I collaborate with others; I share information openly; I listen and take time to empathise and understand where others are coming from; I show recognition and appreciation for the contributions of others
Act with Integrity – I am proud of the way I represent myself and the company to others; I act with good intentions; I have direct, honest conversations while creating a safe work environment for open dialogue; I represent information and data accurately and completely
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
We're fans who help fans everywhere get into the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favourite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one incredible experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
We have a 'Fan First' mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the 'Fan' you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5k0oe-35-173-234-169-42 in your application.