Product Designer, Marketplace
Location: London, Chicago or other Ticketmaster Hub
Job Category: P3 – Product Design
Contract Terms: Permanent, 40 hours per week
As designers at Ticketmaster, we create. We create beautiful moments that remind millions of our fans why they love live entertainment so much. We create access so they can make their next, unforgettable live event memories. We create delight: We improve our clients and on-the-ground teams' day to day with our unique range of ticketing and event management solutions. We help them move through their jobs a bit faster and easier so they can help our fans get to their dreams. As a designer at Ticketmaster, what will you create?
As Product Designer – Marketplace you will work with design leadership, other product designers, product managers, and engineering counterparts to provide innovative, best-of-breed design solutions for the next generation fan experiences in our Ticketmaster Global Product portfolio.
You will be expected to collaborate on design projects from conceptual sketches and research all the way to pixel-perfect final deliverables. You will also be accountable for achieving design excellence, ease of use and task success for your product stream whilst working with other design stream leads and management to ensure an industry-leading overall fan experience.
We're currently at an exciting point in our journey where we'll be unifying our fan platforms into a single best-in-class global experience. Become part of this exciting new chapter with us!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Delivering industry leading user experiences for our fans, working directly with the design team, product managers, engineers, and business stakeholders
• Using your information architecture and interaction design skills to take product design deliverables through a full project lifecycle
• Conducting user/market, usability and competitor design research and sharing your findings with the team
• Identifying and creating clearly documented personas, user scenarios, user journeys, decision maps, and data dashboards
• Helping to craft best-in-class product features by actively contributing during ideation workshops with other designers, engineers, and product managers
• Communicating our vision by creating wireframes, storyboards, prototypes and other design assets with minimal supervision
• Collaborating with the team to ensure Ticketmaster's brand identity is considered and integrated into all features and ensure the logical user flow is translated into an intuitive and stylish experience
• Conducting internal QA tests and ensure the features we deliver to our fans match our design vision
• Working with the analytics and product management teams to make measurable UX decisions
• Collaborating with product designers and engineers to maintain our Global Design System.
• Learning alongside our super talented team, keeping your skills fresh, and staying informed of best practices, technical trends and developments
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES)
• A good grounding in principles, methodology, and practices of digital product design, with hands-on experience in a working environment, i.e. UX design, UX research, interface design, mobile app design, interaction design, and/or branding
• A strong portfolio showcasing your best cross-platform product design works
• Proficiency in one or more industry software, i.e. Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Zeplin, etc.
• The ability to think creatively, and present concepts confidently and clearly to designers and external teams.
• A good understanding of best/tried and true as well as current trends in UX/UI practices and cross-platform development
• A good understanding of the relationship between good UX, UI design and branding
• A good understanding of grid systems, layouts, and typography
• Experience working with brand guidelines and / or pattern libraries.
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES)
• A quick creative thinker, with initiative and attention to detail
• A conscientious, reliable, and positive team player
• Have strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
• A self-starter, with a willingness to learn and take feedback on board
• Ability to manage and oversee multiple projects simultaneously
• Have excellent verbal and written communication
We're fans who help fans everywhere get into the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favourite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
We have a 'Fan First' mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the 'Fan' you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability-We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork-We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity-We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging -We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkp0ep-3-238-199-4-42 in your application.