Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company, comprised
of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 40,000 shows and 100+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 1,000 brands with the 98 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
USANA Amphitheatre is seeking seasonal part-time Guest Service crew members for the 202 4 Concert Season! The Guest Service member will interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries and assist with guest complaints. Guest services engage with a high volume of patrons and assist with informing patrons on prohibited items not allowed into the venue. If you are outgoing, customer friendly, and vocal this job is for you!
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Deliver exemplary customer service to maintain customer loyalty. Answer in person inquiries to resolve our customer concerns through analysis to determine the most effective resolution.
• Adapt to customer needs ensuring that they are understood, and appropriate action is taken to meet and exceed their expectations.
• Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation
• Help guests with accommodations with ADA or re locating if available.
• Occasionally be line monitors, searching for prohibited items not allowed into the venue and advising guests to return it to their vehicle or rent a locker.
• Show CARE by participating in the venue's sustainability program which could include implementing programs that conserve resources/prevent waste such as sorting waste and collecting recycling and educating our fans about our efforts.
• Partner with fellow band members at the end of show to close the venue- this may include collecting recyclables from the lawn and/or reserved section, picking up and properly storing event equipment such as lawn chairs, barricade, e tc.
• Other tasks as assigned by the Guest Services Manager
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• At least 1 years in Customer Service and communications
• Strong strategic thinking and creative problem-solving skills
• Acute sense of judgment, tact and diplomacy
• A strong-sense
of teamwork and ability to execute programs
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpobb4-18-207-129-175-42 in your application.