JOB DESCRIPTION – Financial Analyst
Division: Ticketmaster US
Line Manager: Director of Finance
Contract Terms: 40 hours per week (full time)
The contract management functions of our team are to effectively capture contractual terms, validate event creation, service charges revenue and expense to remit settlement payments to our clients timely and accurate
In the role, the Financial Analyst will provide dedicated analytical support for the department's operational and finance performance. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, have strong analysis skills including budgeting and forecasting, strong organizational skills, and communicate well across department as well as senior management
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Perform a variety of financial analytical tasks including the research of royalty variances, data summarizing, distributing the financial and operating results, and journal entries
• Prepare basic and standard analysis and reports on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
• Assist in financial analysis during contract renewals.
• Perform ad hoc projects as required.
• Advance Rebate Recoupable Schedules
• Work closely with internal management team, other departments, etc. on various analytical projects.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
• Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related field.
• Must possess an understanding of basic finance.
• 2+ years of experience accessing, compiling and analyzing large volumes of transactional data into actionable information required.
• SAP knowledge a plus
• Must be self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented and have the ability to work with limited supervision in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to solve problems by gathering information, discuss options and make recommendations.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel (pivot tables and charts) and PowerPoint.
• Preference for prior experience within the entertainment industry
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Ticketmaster will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Ticketmaster also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Ticketmaster will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7eky9-3-238-95-208-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.