Policy Enforcement Manager, Child Safety
Division: Ticketmaster Ireland
Line Manager: Operations Manager
Contract Terms: Permanent, 37.5 hours per week.
The Fan Support team is responsible for providing 1st class support to fans.
As an Advisor, Fan Support, you will work in the fan support team engaging directly with the 'Fan' to enrich their experience. Your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Contacting customers through Zendesk customer support software.
• Responding to all emails/social interactions and written correspondence within agreed timescales and logging/ archiving all incoming and outgoing emails.
• Cancelled/Altered event admin - Any event alteration beyond our control that it is essential customers know about. Examples: cancelled/postponed/rescheduled/time change/age restriction change/line-up change - Any event that is rescheduled, postponed, or cancelled.
2 methods of customer contact will be attempted
• Event Admin - Any other change to an event that it is essential for customers to know about.
Examples: change to cobo/ price change / ticket recall/ TM errors- start time, door time/ Printing error, VIP itinerary. 2 methods of customer contact will be attempted
• Customer Reseats - Any change in seating that it is essential customers know about. Examples: allocation error, production changes, block closure, upgrade, venue request, venue error, balcony closure- anything where the customer must be re-seated. 2 methods of customer contact will be attempted.
• To ensure that all event-related processes and polices are followed accurately.
Examples: Refunding customer orders for cancelled events.
• Notify relevant Resale teams of changes to events.
• Provide customer lists to clients, venue or promoters upon request while adhering to GDPR policies.
• Maintain and update the customer facing FAQ Helpdesk. Analysing contact drivers and identify new FAQ's or updating existing ones.
• Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture.
• Deposit Event Payment Plan – Schedule and maintain agreed payment dates and initiate debits to customer accounts accordingly.
• Collector Ticket Fulfilment – Liaise with the Collector Ticket Fulfilment team in the UK and provide event files within the agreed timeframe.
• To promote, and offer, the highest level of customer service standards at all times to both internal and external customers.
• Update the team on new product policies and procedures. Examples – Fan Guarantee, Ticket Transfer and Resale.
• To undertake any other relevant duties which fall under the general scope of this role.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
• I.T. literate - Windows Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
• Excellent communication, inter-personal and leadership skills
• A calm, patient and professional manner
• Displays ability to learn, change, and innovate.
• Thrives in an unpredictable and fast paced industry.
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
APPLICATION DEADLINE: WEDNESDAY 15TH SEPTEMBER
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyxe5k-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.