Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Artist Nation and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 20,000 shows annually for more than 2,000 artists globally. Front Line is the world's top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Media & Sponsorship, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms.
For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
One of Live Nation joint ventures is seeking an Administrative Assistant who will provide a full range of administrative support including scheduling meetings, maintaining calendars, making travel arrangements, processing expense reports and assisting with special projects.
• Demonstrate good judgment and discretion related to confidential and sensitive matters and information
• Screen calls using judgment to determine which calls are appropriate to put through; escalate issues when urgent; take detailed messages; relay information as appropriate
• Coordinate all logistics for meetings and events with both clients and vendors including but not limited to:
• Coordinating schedules
• Booking equipment, meeting rooms, travel
• Following up on data/responses needed from various departments
• Manage expense reports for senior team member
• Manage calendar schedule and ensure executives timely for their meetings
• Coordinate travel arrangements – understand needs, book hotels, flights, cars, etc.; compile information to include all pertinent details and follow up throughout travel to ensure all goes smoothly
• Assist with corporate initiatives including but not limited to conferences, industry events, press correspondence, corporate events
• Assist Executive Assistants with ad hoc projects as needed
• Create Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents
• Filing and clerical tasks as time allows
• Bi-lingual – Abe to speak, read and write in Spanish preferred
• Candidates must be willing and able to work flexible hours, this will include working long hours, late nights, and sometimes weekends
• The ideal candidate must have an impeccable attention to detail along with deeply ingrained street smarts
• The candidate must be an incredibly quick-thinker and an adept problem-solver
• Applicants should be able to work in highly demanding environment while being able handle varying personalities and work styles with grace and tact
• Solid knowledge of how to execute common office tasks in tandem with more complicated projects is also highly valued
• Basic skills in Microsoft Office Suite and an aptitude for technology and social media are essential
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• The ability to independently manage one's time and prioritize multiple tasks in order to meet associated deadlines
• The drive to take initiative, work independently and be accountable while also working as a team player who is collaborative, positive and flexible
• Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Note – This position is with a Live Nation joint venture.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj8jpe-3-236-28-137-42 in your application.