Quebec City, QC
Fière division de Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster a changé la façon dont le monde communique avec ses artistes, équipes et spectacles préférés, et nous continuons à façonner l'innovation chaque jour.
In the role of Senior developer backend you will actively participate in overall solution and architecture design of the systems supported by your team. While working under general supervision of the international core platform team leader, you are expected to drive solutions, communicate ideas and guide your peers. You will use your skills and experience to take initiatives, solve problems, resolve roadblocks and use advanced troubleshooting techniques in order to fulfill the service objectives.
As an developer at Ticketmaster, you'll work with colleagues focused on code quality, scalability and observability. Developers are accountable of the quality of the code and features they build, that includes being responsible of testing (unit, integration, end to end, performance), CI/CD.
We are looking for someone eager to learn and able to adapt to change with the willingness to work on multiple projects with a large variety of technologies. You will be part of a DevOps & Agile team, responsible of the full end to end delivery of new functionalities, including testing and production support.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Develop core platform services on-premises and on AWS
• Plan stories and iterations to achieve product goals and roadmaps
• Be accountable of your team's performance
• Mentor developers and promote motivation
• Ensure quality by creating solid automated tests and deployments using gitlab pipelines
• Ensure application observability, performance and recovery
• Production support (pager duty rotation)
• Interact with product manager and other internal development related teams
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
• 7+ years of experience with strong backend development
• 5+ years of experience with the C++ programming language
• 3+ years of experience in a devops environment
• Experience with production deployments, observability, operations, monitoring and alerting
• Experience with the java development language is a plus
• Extensive experience with Design Patterns and SOLID principles
• Extensive experience with distributed microservice architecture
• Extensive experience with cloud-based architectures
• Experience with continuous delivery/deployment best practices and guidelines
• Hands-on experience with relational database
• SQL knowledge is a must
• Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate closely with remote team members.
• Ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
• Bilingual: French, English
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES)
• You are autonomous and proactive.
• You are passionate about technology and transformation
• You are self-motivated activator, energetic and tenacious
• You are comfortable with working in cross functional and multidisciplinary teams
• You are excited about taking on challenging technical problems and devising creative solutions
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz5x37-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.