Senior Salesforce Solutions Architect
Awesome Job: Data Analyst
Great Location: Hollywood, CA
We're fans who help fans everywhere get into the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favourite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
We have a 'Fan First' mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the 'Fan' you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
The Insights and Analytics Team at Ticketmaster is a highly skilled and collaborative team that identifies opportunities for improvements to product features and drives overall revenue by innovating new ways to look at data and providing analysis and insights. Members of the Insights and Analytics Team partner with business teams across multiple functions including Sales, Marketing, Strategy, & Finance providing analyses covering ticket sales, cross-channel subscription and shopping behavior, site analytics, incremental revenue streams, venue/client analysis, and customer lifetime value.
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join Ticketmaster to support company initiatives by providing analysis and planning across all areas of business. This collaborative role will query/pull data from multiple databases, QA data, research and implement innovative ways to look at data, perform a wide range of formal and ad hoc analyses.
The ideal individual will be able to make sense of and validate data to deliver analysis and insights to our business teams across multiple functions including Sales, Marketing, Strategy, & Finance.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Handle large data sets to help provide analyses covering ticket sales, cross-channel subscription and shopping behavior, site analytics, incremental revenue streams, venue/client analysis, and customer lifetime value
• Analyze and translate data to help measure performance and provide actionable insights that help identify opportunities to help drive overall revenue and improve product features
• Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand their objectives, gather their requirements, and define metrics that help measure performance
• Monitor and manage key databases to identify and fix any data integrity issues discovered
• Compile, consolidate and validate data from multiple sources into digestible formats
• Manage day to day reporting needs and support ad hoc data requests
• Create databases (SQL) and build dynamic dashboards to track key KPIs, consumer/campaign insights, and empower channel leads to discover actionable insights
• Track and analyze data through exploratory data analyses to solve business questions and identify areas for optimization and automation
• Bachelor's degree required
• Able to write and run SQL queries to pull data required
• MS Excel expertise – lookups, pivot tables, dynamic charts and tables required
• Prior experience in relational databases required
• Prior experience with BI reporting tools such as DOMO, Tableau or Microstrategy preferred
• Prior experience in data QA and user testing preferred
• At least 1 year of business experience in analyzing large data sets to successfully drive conclusions
• Knowledge of statistics not required, but a plus
• Prefer degree in quantitative field, such as Applied Math, Statistics, Engineering, or Computer Science
• Ability to partner with stakeholders understand their use case, develop analytical frameworks, and provide data driven strategic business insight
• Strong interest and skills in problem solving and issue resolution
Rock Solid Reliability – Earn the trust of clients, co-workers and fans; Set clear expectations; Deliver high quality work on time and on task; Take the time to do things right
Winning Teamwork – Collaborate with others; Share information openly; Listen and take time to empathize and understand where others are coming from; Show recognition and appreciation for the contributions of others
Act with Integrity – Pride in the way we represent ourselves and the company to others; Act with good intentions; Have direct, honest conversations while creating a safe work environment for open dialogue; Represent information and data accurately and completely
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Ticketmaster strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Ticketmaster will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Ticketmaster also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roox73-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.