WHO ARE WE?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 40,000 shows and 100+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 1,000 brands with the 98 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
Live Nation's Concerts Division is where tours are born, artists come to life, and fans get to experience the rush of live music. From our dozens of owned/operated Amphitheaters to our Global Touring team, from Ticketing and Venue Operations to Marketing and Sales... we foster a fun and upbeat work culture with no shortage of opportunities. With perks ranging from free concert tickets to dog-friendly offices, to progressive benefits like student loan reimbursement and adoption/fertility support... it's no wonder we are certified as a Great Place to Work organization and one of People Magazine's ''50 Companies that Care''. We want everyone to feel like they belong and can thrive in our community, so we strive to help you achieve your career and personal goals. Live music is our passion and where we find our common ground. There has never been a better time to join Live Nation.
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Live Nation is seeking qualified Box Office Managers to oversee ticketing operations for concert venues in multiple locations around the US. This detail-oriented position requires excellent organizational skills, professional interaction with management personnel, partners, clients of all levels, an ability to work efficiently, accurately and effectively under pressure, and ability to complete and prioritize tasks in a timely manner. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in various ticketing software, staff management, and guest relations.
This position will manage the day-to-day operations of the Box Office department within the scope of generally accepted practices and procedures for all Live Nation owned & operated and third-party venues, as necessary. Travel may be required.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Serve as the main Ticketing contact for all events at the venue(s) or locations assigned
• Develop strong working relationships with Live Nation promoters, ticketing staff, guests, and affiliated partners
• Manage the hiring, training, scheduling, and day-to-day supervision of all Box Office personnel
• Ensure all Box Office staff adheres to the company's ticket operations policies and procedures
• Collaborate with internal departments and external event personnel to ensure all ticketing needs are addressed
• Organize and oversee nightly Box Office operations during events (Ticket Sales, Will Call, Ticketing Scanning, etc.)
• Create a positive & collaborative working environment and maintain staff morale
• Ensure Ticketing department delivers exceptional customer service to all guests and works proactively to resolve any issues that arise
• Build and maintain all events for venue(s) or locations assigned within the appropriate ticketing software
• Assist talent buyers, tour personnel and internal staff, as necessary, with event programming, reporting, ticket holds and other ticketing details
• Work with the Marketing, Production and Talent departments, artist management and label representatives to set-up events, place holds, process orders, and release tickets in a timely fashion
• Assist with the monitoring of all ticket inventory
• Collaborate with Pricing team to monitor and dynamically price tickets to maximize revenue
• Partner with Ancillary Product team and Venue General Manager to create and optimize ancillary products to drive incremental revenue
• Ensure ADA Compliant Ticketing Practices
• Maintain accurate Box Office accounting records and archives
• Ensure venue Box Office staff adheres to company's cash handling policies and procedures
• Perform daily Box Office safe reconciliation, prepare deposits, and run all daily financial reporting
• Responsible for the preparation of all Box Office settlement reports on event nights
• Actively participate in event settlements, as needed
• Monitor all ticketing software and hardware and report any issues immediately
• Embrace all new ticketing technology provided by Ticketmaster including TM1 Entry, TM1 Sales, TM1 Events etc.
• Keep current with all key ticketing trends in entertainment industry
• Attend all relevant meetings, discussions, and conferences as the venue's ticketing lead
• Any additional duties as assigned by leadership
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or comparable work experience
• 2-3 years' experience as a Box Office manager or representative, including management level work experience
• Strong knowledge of customer service, computer operations, and accounting/cash management procedures
• Understanding of Ticketing systems including, but not limited to Ticketmaster Host, Archtics, AccountManager and the TM1 product suite
• Previous experience managing season ticket business and ancillary products such as VIP Parking, Club and other premium hospitality offerings
• Ability to provide leadership, engage in positive interaction with staff and guests, prioritize, organize, motivate staff, problem solve, delegate, follow-up, communicate and diffuse possibly volatile situations with tact
• Ability to communicate respectfully with diplomacy across all levels of business is essential
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
• Ability to work evening and weekend hours, based on the needs of daily business operations
• Detail-oriented with a strong ability to work under pressure to meet strict and fluid deadlines
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to b
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d88qbq-3-238-98-214-42 in your application.