Coordinator, Physical Production Legal - Business & Legal Affairs
Los Angeles, CA
The Testing Company, LLC established the first private molecular COVID-19 testing lab in Orange County, CA in March of 2020. Partnering with an independent lab, we acquired instrumentation and supplies, established protocols, and validated two RT-PCR protocols for COVID-19 identification. Recently, The Testing Company, LLC launched a fully automated high throughput CLIA-certified lab to perform molecular testing for COVID-19. Your work will have a direct impact on people’s lives by helping to scale up the accessibility of COVID-19 testing.
We are currently seeking a talented Client Services Manager to join our Team.
· Addresses and Resolves Client Issues: Resolves client issues by investigating and communicating with our internal team, relaying resolution to client. Gathers feedback on the testing process and reports to internal management.
· Reports Daily Testing Changes: Interacts with client Health & Safety Managers (HSMs) and TestingAdministrators to report any daily changes to Field Managers and Schedulers. Confirms testing needs with HSMs and Testing Administrators to ensure needs are being met.
· Reports Weekly Testing Estimates: Ensures that estimates for the following week of testing are submitted to Testing Manager, Testing Coordinator, and Field Scheduler in a timely manner.
· Determines Testing Needs of Current Clients: Strikes a balance between the testing needs of the client. Compiles weekly report of current and upcoming testing needs vs. available staffing.
· Create and Implement Client Onboarding Process:Provides seamless onboarding experience for new clients and provide technical support and training as needed.
· Monitors Return-to-Work Updates: Tracks and reports developments in union, local, and state government guidelines for COVID-19.
· Identify New Testing Opportunities:Identify and develop new client relationships to expand our testing portfolio, communicating leads to The Testing Company management team.
*This role can be remote.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw7jkk-3-229-142-104-42 in your application.