Reporting to the VP, International Label Management, the Manager, International Label Management position will be based out of The Orchard New York City headquarters focusing on the global development of key international labels and releases.
What You'll Do:
• Provide extensive campaign management and support for a roster of priority labels with global repertoire, specializing in releases with global growth potential.
• Guide marketing efforts working with internal departments such as advertising, retail and interactive marketing, as well as hired teams.
• Drive global campaign efforts and communication across global sales & promotional teams.
• Provide comprehensive campaign updates to global repertoire owners and stakeholders.
• Must be able to work hand in hand with local Label Management lead while also advising on best practice and global campaign strategy.
• Manage various reporting needs for high priority campaigns within the department.
• Assist in the management of product logistics inclusive of digital production, physical release planning, and product updates by way of Orchards technology systems and coordination with operation and supply chain teams.
Who You Are:
• 3 + years' experience within a label or distribution system managing campaigns and label development.
• Supreme attention to detail and ability to multitask, prioritize and maintain deadlines.
• Ability to problem solve and think critically under tight deadlines.
• Knowledgeable about digital and physical retail outlets, product development timelines, streaming best practices, and marketing opportunities.
• Ability to create high level reports and interpret data in real time.
• Previous experience building and managing global campaigns is a plus.
• Experience & knowledge of using content management systems and digital metadata across a variety of genres.
• Position requires excellent internal and external communication skills and professional diplomacy.
• Adaptability to evolving workload and flexibility in job scope. Team player.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Bilingual not mandatory but preferred.
• Strong passion for and a deep knowledge of music.
What We Give You:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess