We are looking for a Manager, Label Management to join our office. You will be responsible for overseeing a roster of clients, managing the day-to-day business, relationship and growth of each client. The role is an autonomous one, requiring a self-starter that is able to manage their time effectively and balance internal and external needs.
What You'll Do:
• Manage day to day relationships with an assigned roster of high profile distributed independent labels, managers, and artists.
• Manage assigned labels' digital logistics and operations ensuring digital content is delivered in a timely manner and to required specifications. Manage overall physical release process from strategy, to set up and coordination with sales, manufacturing, and inventory management.
• Collaborate with labels and internal departments to help create and execute both new release and catalog development plans and strategies. Ensure the global sales and marketing organization has all assets to properly solicit and market priority releases.
• Track pre and post-release campaigns in internal and external marketing documents.
• Liaise with all internal departments (from finance and marketing to legal and management) to ensure labels' business needs are met.
• Utilize The Orchard's data and analytics tools to inform marketing and sales decisions
• Drive product adoption of The Orchards tools and services across the label base
Who You Are:
• A self-driven problem solver and leader
• A people person with strong interpersonal & time management skills
• An effective communicator on phone, email, and in person
• Resourceful and takes initiative - an expert troubleshooter
• Passionate about the music business, and the future of music
What We Give You:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess