The Mill is a global creative partner for agencies, production companies and brands, working across all media channels and platforms.
We are trusted specialists in visual effects, creative technologies and content production Our projects include the creation of digital products and virtual experiences, as well as world class visual effects and video production.
We are a vibrant network of talented artists, producers, directors and creative technologists from multinational backgrounds. We nurture innovation, flexibility and diverse ideas across our studios in London, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Berlin and Bangalore. We are all united by one single ambition: To create extraordinary and memorable work that captivates and excites audiences.
We are The Mill. We create the extraordinary.
The Mill has been creating world-class visual effects built on creative excellence and cutting-edge technologies for over twenty-six years. We believe in creating work that touches people emotionally, that becomes popular culture and that people love, talk about and want to share. We believe in great ideas beautifully told.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Runner to join our Chicago studio.
The position of Runner exposes you to every department and best equips you for choosing your own career path. Runners hold a key client service role, providing the highest standards of assistance and support to both internal and external clients, and ensuring first-rate hospitality. We are very keen to hear from you if you are an enthusiastic, hard-working, talented individual with a passion for creative digital media and visual effects. Our preference would be for media graduates or candidates with relevant experience in other areas of the industry.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
• Must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the time
• The ability to lift 25 pound boxes to a height of 3-4 feet and load them onto carts
• The person in this position needs to occasionally access file cabinets, office machinery, food and beverage inventory as well as fulfill any and all team member and client requests
• Frequently moves audio/visual equipment weighing up to 50 pounds across office for various events
• Maintain computers in the lab, including under the desks and in the storage closet, kitchen appliances and kitchen storage
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d87m8x-3-235-227-117-42 in your application.