The Mill is a global creative partner for agencies, production companies and brands, working across all media channels and platforms.
We are trusted specialists in visual effects, creative technologies and content production Our projects include the creation of digital products and virtual experiences, as well as world class visual effects and video production.
We are a vibrant network of talented artists, producers, directors and creative technologists from multinational backgrounds. We nurture innovation, flexibility and diverse ideas across our studios in London, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Berlin and Bangalore. We are all united by one single ambition: To create extraordinary and memorable work that captivates and excites audiences.
We are The Mill.
We create the extraordinary.
The Junior Generalist artists are expected to follow the guidance from the leads/ seniors and should be able to handle simple cleanup and roto tasks.
• 1-3 years in a VFX Studio on roto and prep tasks with at least one year of prep experience
• Handling shots that can be done by 2d transforms.
• Ability to do 2d tracks.
• Marker removals using above techniques
• Simple paint tasks in nuke or silhouette.
• Straightforward rig removals/ prep tasks.
• Basic communication skills (written and oral)
• Ability to handle roto tasks as well (simple to complex level)
Any of the following is a bonus:
• Sequence paint experience
• Basic 3d knowledge
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx3ob1-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.