Creature Animator (freelance)
The Mill is a global creative partner for agencies, production companies and brands, working across all media channels and platforms.
We are trusted specialists in visual effects, creative technologies and content production. Our projects include the creation of digital products and virtual experiences, as well as world class visual effects and video production.
We are a vibrant network of talented artists, producers, directors and creative technologists from multinational backgrounds. We nurture innovation, flexibility and diverse ideas across our studios in London, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Berlin and Bangalore. We are all united by one single ambition: To create extraordinary and memorable work that captivates and excites audiences.
We are The Mill. We create the extraordinary.
We are currently looking for a Creature Animator to work with our team in our London on an exciting upcoming project.
Our Animators are responsible for producing high-quality realistic and stylised animation.
• Previous experience Animating realistic creatures in advertising, feature film or animation production.
• Strong understanding of the principles of animation, with a keen eye for character pose and staging.
• A thorough knowledge and understanding of basic real world physics and their application for animation.
• Thorough knowledge of Maya is essential.
• Proficiency with Linux desired.
• Solid understanding of animation production pipelines.
• Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems independently.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d28006-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.