The Mill is a global creative partner for agencies, production companies and brands, working across all media channels and platforms.
We are trusted specialists in visual effects, creative technologies and content production Our projects include the creation of digital products and virtual experiences, as well as world class visual effects and video production.
We are a vibrant network of talented artists, producers, directors and creative technologists from multinational backgrounds. We nurture innovation, flexibility and diverse ideas across our studios in London, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Berlin and Bangalore. We are all united by one single ambition: To create extraordinary and memorable work that captivates and excites audiences.
We are The Mill. We create the extraordinary.
We are looking for CG Generalists to join our London studio for upcoming projects, helping to create CG to the highest standard across a wide variety of projects, from creative and award-winning advertisements, stunning game trailers to episodic work.
We are looking for generalists with a proven track record in commercials, TV or Film, who is comfortable taking on a range of tasks independently or as part of a team. Candidates with a strong set of broad skills, along with a preferred specialised discipline are highly desirable.
• Asset creation (modelling, texturing, look dev)
• Lighting (matching real world scenarios and setting up CG lighting)
• Scene assembly
• Basic compositing to ensure correct hand off to 2D
• Working in coordination with both 3D and 2D VFX artists to ensure Mill standards are maintained at all times
• Managing workloads to deliver on time, even with tight deadline
What You'll Need
• Understanding of CG techniques and technologies
• Skills in modelling, texturing, shading, lighting and compositing.
• Knowledge of the VFX and associated pipelines
• 3 years experience working with Maya and / or Houdini
• Strong understanding of light, colour and composition
• High standard of quality control
• Ability to work as part of a team and take feedback/direction positively
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5kev1-3-227-0-150-42 in your application.