The Mill is a global creative partner for agencies, production companies and brands, working across all media channels and platforms.
We are trusted specialists in visual effects, creative technologies and content production Our projects include the creation of digital products and virtual experiences, as well as world class visual effects and video production.
We are a vibrant network of talented artists, producers, directors and creative technologists from multinational backgrounds. We nurture innovation, flexibility and diverse ideas across our studios in London, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Berlin and Bangalore. We are all united by one single ambition: To create extraordinary and memorable work that captivates and excites audiences.
We are The Mill. We create the extraordinary.
The role of Brand Designer at The Mill is one of creative innovation, ingenuity and insight, responsible for working cohesively with a team of Designers, Illustrators and Animators to create the unique vision developed for our clients. A Mill Brand Designer has an extensive knowledge of the Design industry and can relate it to our clients' specific projects in the most unique artistic way.
A Brand Designer at The Mill will work closely with the CD for Design and the Design team on projects that require origination and creative development and thinking. The designer must be highly visually creative and have an in-depth knowledge of the technology used in aspects of Design. They must also have an excellent awareness of client requirements and the ability to coordinate projects, communicate creative ideas and guide clients through a creative process.
Our designers must constantly research and develop new and creative ideas and techniques so that they remain at the forefront of our industry, developing a reputation for attracting and producing work that is innovative and highly original. They are expected to contribute from collaborative conceptualisation through to final design, delivering the vision and creative process. A Mill Brand Designer is confident that they can join a company that is among the most award-winning in its field and have the ability to guide it to its next level.
• 4+ years of Graphic/Brand Design experience
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe CC
• Basic knowledge of specific Design & Motion Design packages; Cinema 4D and Adobe After Effects
• Ability to generate inspirational, conceptual and creative ideas independently as well as alongside the rest of the design team.
• Experience working with CD's, AD's and fellow designers to conceptualise and execute high quality, innovative design.
• Deliver results that meet and exceed expectations.
• Strong client-facing presentation skills.
• Ability to work efficiently, handling multiple problems at the same time.
• Detail Oriented, proactive & organised.
• Well-informed of the Design & motion industry and latest influential works.
• Excellent time-management skills.
• Discretion and independent judgement is required.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzje32-44-201-68-86-42 in your application.