Revenue Accounting Manager
Mexico City, Mexico
A Senior Financial Analyst of Production Finance –Scripted Production plans, organizes, directs, and controls scripted production budgets for Mexico territory.
Essential Job Functions:
• Lead the budgeting process, and forecasting for Telemundo Studios Productions in Mexico
• Review weekly/monthly forecast and projections for scripted productions including strategic planning to mitigate possible risk and budget overages
• Review and ensures payments are performed on a timely basis based on contractual obligations to 3rd party or for physical productions
• Responsible to review information in systems (i.e., PSL, SAP, Movie Magic, etc.)
• Supports corporate finance on deliverables on cash flow estimates per project
• Ad-hoc reports and presentations
• Supports the review process of 3rd party deliverables (i.e., contract, cost reporting documentation, invoices, banks statements, etc)
• Able to communicate effectively (written/spoken)
• Influence and Interpersonal leadership
• Customer Focus and Relationship Building
• Problem Solving, analytical skills
• 4 years working knowledge in accounting and finance
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, SAP, PSL a plus
• Production experience a plus
• Bi-lingual (Spanish/English)
• Bachelor's degree in business or related field or equivalent experience required.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8047x-18-208-187-128-42 in your application.