Full Time Job
Customer Service NBC and Connecticut
- Full Time
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
As a Sales Assistant, you will provide complete administrative and sales support to the station's sales managers and several Account Managers at NBC Connecticut and Telemundo Connecticut. You will also provide backup support to the Traffic team
• Process, manage and maintain sales contracts for all local business through the Wide Orbit system.
• Receive all incoming orders and revisions and work with Account Managers to confirm information regarding rates, ratings and, programming is accurate.
• Provide managers with a weekly report (weekly rate card) with updates on commercial inventory.
• Handle make goods by working with Sales Managers to confirm where commercial spots were displaced and to identify where they can be scheduled to air at a different time.
• Manage discrepancies which may exist between buyers' reports and the station's report. Verify where commercial spot ran on our air and identify whether there are differences with where the spots should have aired.
• Review post-contract data and analyze whether the station is owed revenue or the buyer should receive credits.
• Work closely with Sales Account Managers at the station to provide complete customer service to all NBC Connecticut clients
• Act as a liaison between the Sales Managers, Account Managers and advertising agencies to meet all client requests
• Bachelor's Degree
• Minimum of 1 year working with Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Willingness to work overtime
• Must be willing to work at the station in West Hartford, CT
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Minimum of two (2) years of experience in Sales, Traffic or Media
• Demonstrated ability to identify anomalies and be able to suggest solutions for the fixes
• Able to be a team player and be able to work with a variety of personalities and have the ability to adapt in a rapidly changing environment
• Detail oriented and good communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities concurrently
• Process-oriented: Analyze current processes and help implement improvements for continuous operating growth
• Experience with Wide Orbit Traffic and Wide Orbit Sales
• Experience with Operative, Freewheel, and SMART/Salesforce systems
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnk553-3-236-170-171-42 in your application.