Technicolor Production Services is the division which contains Technicolor's world leading Visual effects and Animation brands such as MPC, Mr X, The Mill, and Mikros.
Technicolor's brands have worked on the spectacular scenes and tiny details that make movies, advertising campaigns and Animation movies truly mind-blowing. We're the people behind the effects in countless blockbuster films like The Lion King, The Spongebob Movie: Sponge on the Run and advertising campaigns for clients such as Samsung, Audi, Nike and Apple.
We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to be a part of some of the best work in the industry. Technicolor's artists are wildly creative, uber talented and passionate about the possibilities of VFX, Experiential, Animation and Technology. When you join the team, you'll be working with and learning from the most skilled people in the business.
The Focus is our in-house hiring and career management team hiring specifically for Technicolor's award-winning creative studios.
The Visualization Production team as a whole are responsible for managing the artists, schedules and client expectations of all of our advertising VFX work. If you have a passion for production and VFX then we want to hear from you!
The VFX Coordinator is the glue for all of our creative teams. It is important you are resilient, proactive and know how to work cohesively as part of the bigger picture. You will have a personable nature, be highly organized and a keen problem solver.
You are the key and first link between creative brief/script and its execution in accordance to the budgeted cost, resources and timeline. The core responsibility is to manage and complete the tasks in close collaboration with the overall Visualization Producer, Supervisor, Artists and the wider production team.
You will be involved in the entire creative process of a project and will ensure the smooth running of project, particularly on a global level on a day to day basis. You will be supporting the Producer & Visualization Supervisor who are ultimately responsible for the project as a whole and constant communication and collaboration will be key to this. It is crucial that you are able to work and think as part of a team.
Responsibilities & Experience
• Assisting the Visualization Producers, Supervisors, Leads & Artists to ensure the smooth running of our visualization projects.
• Manage schedules and track regular progress through the departments involved making sure all internal and external targets are met.
• Anticipate deadline challenges and discuss them with the Producer & Supervisor, to allow them to problem solve and plan accordingly.
• Communicate and work with our wider team, in all office locations including Bangalore, New York, LA, Amsterdam & Shanghai.
• Manage and run reviews/dailies/calls and relay back minutes/notes/briefs to all involved/concerned.
• A good team player, proactive and solution oriented. Should be able to maintain teams and keep work culture positive and professional at work.
• Proficient in both communication written and verbal with negotiating skills. Should be able to assess and evaluate requirements through questioning skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to communicate positively and work effectively among teams across sites.
• Experience with MS Office (basic understanding of Excel and Word)
• Experience with shot production software - Shotgun and Cinesync
• Must have a basic understanding of VFX Pipeline. At least one year experience working in VFX production.
• This role is a client facing position
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxo13j-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.