Technicolor Creative Studios is the division which contains Technicolor's world leading Visual effects and Animation brands such as MPC, Mr X, The Mill, and Mikros.
Technicolor's brands have worked on the spectacular scenes and tiny details that make movies, advertising campaigns and Animation movies truly mind-blowing. We're the people behind the effects in countless blockbuster films like The Lion King, The Spongebob Movie: Sponge on the Run and advertising campaigns for clients such as Samsung, Audi, Nike and Apple.
We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to be a part of some of the best work in the industry. When you join the team, you'll be working with and learning from the most skilled people in the business.
• Assist with forecasting of technology resources
• Coordinate with studio production on varies Technology related initiatives, gathering technology needs and efforts from multiple production teams
• Managing the technology ticket queues
• Data Entry, Excel document creation and daily administrative housekeeping
• Daily communication and coordination between MPC's global Technology teams
• Assist with supplier communication; coordinating purchasing, shipping and tracking of orders
• Schedule Technology meetings, coordinating schedules and room bookings
• Assist Production Operations Manager in developing production school training sessions and lectures for technology
• Take meeting notes
• Assist with producing graphs and metrics on core services to the management team
• Work with resource manager to procure and manage mobile devices, service plans and changes within the corporate plan
• Assist local Head of Technology and Production Operations Manager in coordinating efforts on various related tasks and duties as required
• Any other duties as may reasonably be required
• Hands on experience working in Enterprise IT Infrastructure and Operations support role
• A strong commitment to quality, service, and reliability
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
• Capability to learn and adapt quickly
• Strong ability to work under pressure
• Work well with others in a team environment
• Desire to learn from others and to take on increasingly challenging work
• Strong creative ability and flair
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyo2qp-54-144-55-253-42 in your application.