Technicolor Production Services is the division which contains Technicolor's world leading Visual effects and Animation brands such as MPC, Mr X, The Mill, and Mikros.
Technicolor's brands have worked on the spectacular scenes and tiny details that make movies, advertising campaigns and Animation movies truly mind-blowing. We're the people behind the effects in countless blockbuster films like The Lion King, The Spongebob Movie: Sponge on the Run and advertising campaigns for clients such as Samsung, Audi, Nike and Apple.
We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to be a part of some of the best work in the industry. Technicolor's artists are wildly creative, uber talented and passionate about the possibilities of VFX, Experiential, Animation and Technology. When you join the team, you'll be working with and learning from the most skilled people in the business.
The Technical Director, Global Content Security will report directly to the VP, Global Content Security and have a direct partnership with Technology and Global Systems Architecture in overseeing implementation of content security programs for Technicolor Production Services studios. This role has an emphasis on Network Security, Cloud and other more technical aspects of content protection on production workflows while assisting all Service Lines, globally (i.e., VFX, Advertising, Pre-Production, Animation & Gaming).
This position will act as a subject matter expert on content security technology while collaborating with the service line leaders, content security team, local site and global network / information security teams to achieve security best practices. The position will gain an understanding of studio operations, assess security vulnerabilities and risks, gather documentation to evidence compliance, document audit procedure and findings, work with site management and the content security team while supporting IT staff to develop solutions, remediation action plans, monitor the implementation of such plans, and report progress to Executive Management.
• Maintain and develop policies & standards for all aspects of content, digital and physical security across the enterprise and production environments.
• Act as an end-to-end expert while collaborating with the internal technical, systems architecture and content security teams in managing IT-related compliance initiatives; effectively working together to define, achieve and sustain compliance with regulatory, industry and contractual obligations.
• Recommend new security methods and technologies while working closely with all BU's and IT groups to help design and build secure infrastructure for studio operations and production workflows
• Assist studios and corporate groups in understanding and complying with a broad cross section of audit standards, including but not limited to TPN, MPAA/CDSA, SOC's, CSA, Data Privacy, OWASP, etc.
• Coordinate in the completion of pre-audit documents (e.g., questionnaires, checklists, etc.) and assessments, in parallel coordinate with external client's security groups and industry associations (TPN, MPAA/CDSA, etc.)
• Work directly with internal studios to build/maintain a local security program, remediation planning and budgeting with global supporting teams. Ensure progress is maintained by evaluating local team progress, identifying and facilitating improvements to the local program in partnership with management, tracking remediation status and communicate updates to clients and stakeholders on security progress.
• Perform internal security assessments. Coordinate/conduct ''remote and on site'' security assessments on a global scale, assisting customers and related industry organizations in their security requests.
• Manage Content Security Governance Risk and Compliance toolsets (Service Now) for all sites globally. This includes working with development teams in product enhancement in order to improve upon and streamline the user experience.
• Respond to content security related incidents and investigate as necessary.
• Bachelor's Degree in computer science, Information Technology or equivalent experience.
• Experience with security tools and solutions – PKI, AV, IPS/IDS, Vulnerability and Penetration testing, SIEM, OS Hardening, Gateways, VPN, Content Filtering, Proxies etc.
• Experience with Cloud Security controls and implementations across the major providers (Amazon, Google, Azure) and other smaller 3rd parties preferred.
• 5+ years experience operating as a security or network resource in a large enterprise environment preferred.
• Understanding of various platforms (Linux, Windows, Unix, etc.) with related knowledge of SMTP, LDAP, DNS etc.
• Demonstrated experience with Web Server Security and advanced concepts associated with system networking.
• Certifications in one of more of the following desired- CISSP, CISM, CISA, CPP, CRISC, CEH, ITIL, TPN.
• Knowledge of Trusted Partner Network (TPN - MPA/CDSA) Best Practices and related security guidelines and principles (OWASP, ISO, CSA, etc.) with knowledge of COSO, COBIT, NIST and ISO 27001 desired.
• Thorough knowledge and technical skills around current and developing content security/anti-piracy technology, industry standards and regulations.
• Experience with security related assessments and remediation at an auditing firm or related Media and Entertainment company.
• Additional Eligibility Qualifications.
• Ability to communicate at a technical level with technical professionals and communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical management.
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills with ability to listen a must.
• Must be well organized and have a keen attention to detail.
• Ability to travel Domestically and Internationally a must.
• Work non-standard shifts and/or be on-call to support the requirements of the organizations.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq8v99-3-238-130-97-42 in your application.