With around 12k people and growing by double digits, TCS is the world's largest VFX organisation and continues to be at the forefront of technological and creative innovation. Being responsible for some of the most memorable VFX films and adverts, TCS partners with brands from Apple to Disney to create content that is consumed by millions across the globe. During a period of unprecedented growth TCS has recently started the process of separating from the wider group to form a separately publicly traded business. This will allow for continued growth and position us to remain at the forefront of the creative industry.
Our four business divisions: TCS is comprised of four business units, each market leading and each serving a different part of the entertainment industry. All four business are seeing considerable growth and there are no signs of this slowing.
MPC – Serves Film and Episodic organisations. Having won several Oscars and other prestigious awards MPC partners with all the world leading film studios and has worked on films including The Lion King, Spider-Man: No Way Home, Top Gun, 1917, The Greatest Showman and Guardian of the Galaxy, to name but a few.
The Mill – Serves advertising organisations and has helped create some of the world's most recognisable brands. With clients including Apple, Amazon, Budweiser and Nike The Mill is the most recognisable name in VFX advertising.
Mikros – Creating market leading animation, Mikros has created iconic shows such as Rug Rats, Alvin and the Chipmunks, SpongeBob and Paw Patrol.
Technicolor Games – Serves AAA game studios and work on asset creation as well as cinematics. Having worked on titles such as Call of Duty, Resident Evil, FIFA and Grand Theft Auto, Technicolor Games is growing incredibly quickly and rapidly moving into other areas of the games' ecosystem.
Under general direction, the Senior Analyst, Risk Management will be responsible for analytical and administrative support of the company's risk management and insurance programs across an assigned international scope and will partner with the Director of Insurance, various internal departments, insurers, and global insurance brokers to manage and facilitate various risk management, insurance procurement, and claims management activities.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
• Through communication with key stakeholders, develop and implement risk management procedures while considering the organization's historical context and change impacts.
• Implement, update, document, and manage risk management and safety initiatives that align with overall goals.
• Along with Director and insurance brokers, participate in the insurance renewal process, including maintaining and updating exposure information (statement of values, payroll, revenue, headcount, etc.), completing applications as assigned, coordinating insurer/broker meetings, and monitoring receipt of insurance binders and policies.
• Ensure timely receipt of insurance policies and premium invoices. Participate in the insurance premium allocation process.
• Manage the accurate and timely payment of insurance premiums and other insurance-related costs.
• In coordination with insurance companies and brokers, manage all lines of claims, including General Liability, Professional Liability, Cyber Risk, Auto, Property and Entertainment Production.
• Work in conjunction with Legal to review and revise insurance provisions in contracts, leases, and other legal agreements in order to mitigate risk and ensure customer/vendor compliance.
• Analyze industry trends, stay current on new regulations and laws, and keep leadership apprised.
• Manage requests for certificates of insurance.
• Work closely with insurance carrier loss prevention staff, encourage local management to implement the carrier's recommendations; manage other loss prevention vendors.
• Assume other insurance- and risk management duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent, with insurance industry designations (ARM, CRM, AIC) a plus.
• Experience working in a commercial insurance, risk management and/or insurance brokerage environment.
• Demonstrated knowledge of multiple lines of property casualty insurance coverage/policy forms, including experience negotiating terms and conditions.
• Ability to direct claims resolution and provide guidance on risk management policies and procedures.
• Experience in risk and claims management information systems.
• Ability to interact with individuals from all levels within the organization, as well as externally.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as effective interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Proficiency with MS Office applications, with emphasis on Excel.
• Ability to travel as needed (10% or less).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4038v-100-24-118-144-42 in your application.