Lighting & Compositing Artist
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR REMOTE WORK YOU MUST RESIDE IN INDIA
We are an award-winning visual effects company built on the belief that our strength lies in our team and our success relies on our people. By embracing our clients in our culture of mutual trust and commitment we set the stage for seamless partnerships and the perfect translation of creative vision to visual art. By partnering with our clients through every stage of their project we help shape and guide what makes it to the screen in some of the World's most exciting film and television content. By uniting with our friends to tell their stories, we become storytellers ourselves.
The main purpose of this role Is to manage a highly dynamic resource planning and scheduling function.
The main focus will be the deployment of resource in conjunction with show production schedules, maximising productivity and capacity effectiveness as well as working hand in hand with department managers and producers across sites and Heads of departments to efficiently account and foresee resources needs for the departments.
The role will also involve the identification of all changes/issues relevant to resource planning and the associated corrective action management.
You will be expected to help inform decisions within the business and give visibility through data analysis of potential risks and opportunities as well as partner with the Department Heads and Recruitment to identify hiring requirements.
The following tasks provide a general overview of the types of activity the role holder will be expected to engage in on a day to day basis. The tasks are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities as the nature of our business requires all employees to be flexible, self-motivated and to think creatively when presented with challenges.
• In conjunction with Show/Central Production/cross site resource managers and Heads of Department assess and plan for future resource requirements, based on show requirements.
• Optimise the utilisation of staff across the studio, prioritising work and partnering with the management teams to drive resource allocation decisions in any escalated issues.
• Attend internal meetings to understand resource implications of potential new work and provide challenge on how the department will be resourced.
• Participate in and present analyses/resourcing reports in leadership meetings and working sessions
• Ability to see the "big picture", leveraging the resources of related departments to address the studios resource and capacity challenges
• Ability to effectively allocate and manage artistic resources
• Proven influencing skills
• Good interpersonal skills; ability to consult with wide range of people at different levels.
• Ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines.
• Analytical, flexible and results-oriented, demonstrated in the ability to draw themes and conclusions from data analysis and communicate results to Central Production.