Central Production Manager
Remote / Virtual
Technicolor Animation and Games is home to some of the world's most recognizable and respectable episodic animated shows. Our relationships and reputation run incredibly deep within the top animation production houses. The team at Animation and Games includes very passionate and driven artists who are involved in creating wonders in animation and assets.
Responsible for executing production plan and ensuring the project deliveries are made per planning
• Executing the production plan
• Team Management
• Communication & interpersonal skills
• Manage Senior Production Coordinators & Production Coordinators & Supervise - open items in production
• Manage RAPT, inputs for Revenue recognition & other finance team's requirements
• Work with department managers, senior supervisors, supervisors and team leads to determine show specific training needs and implement a plan.
• Manage Performance Management System (PMS) & Corrective Action plans (CAP). Support and deliver the feedback for all team members and maintain crew morale. Ensure that periodic feedback is given to artists (including the Non-performers), publish productivity periodically & manage discrepancies if any, amicably
• Ensure timely escalation of issues during the course of production
• Track, coordinate, implement and resolve all identified technical issues related to production and ensure that production milestones and timelines are met.
• Work with team leads for the preparation of the production schedule and monthly progress report
• Proficiency in production tools, especially Shotgun
• Proficiency in MS Office, should be excellent with MS Excel usage
• Team management & Supervision
• Manage interdepartmental coordination
• Experience in troubleshooting and conflict management
• Tracking & reporting
• Data Analytics
• Ability and experience in guiding & mentoring
• Excellent verbal & written communication
• Prioritization & multitasking
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvknmn-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.