Senior Artist - Dmp
Technicolor India Pvt Ltd is a global creative studio with a single goal; to create experiences that move people. Our talent works with clients and brands across industries to tell visually stunning stories. From original ideas through to finished production, we can create any story imaginable, igniting intrigue and adventure to make work that truly encapsulates what it means to feel.
The Motion Graphics Artist will work collaboratively with the Marketing post-production team under the Production Manager to generate graphics from a pre-designed and created graphics project. Artiste will take existing templates and generate graphics in multiple pre-translated languages. These graphics will be used as Static/Motion Graphics in promotional A/V materials (TV Spots, Online Trailers, etc.). The position requires visual talent, healthy curiosity for design, and problem-solving abilities.
Minimum 3 years of proven experience in the field of Professional Graphics designing and editing, advertising, social media engagement, and conceptual development.
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, After Effects & Premiere pro.
• Motion Graphics Design and layout skills with a customer focused approach.
• Ability to support the Marketing team on the creation of marketing materials in multiple languages for A/V deliverables.
• Must be highly motivated and organized to be able to record, track and manage project related data on tools like MS Office.
• Ability to Work within specified timelines & deliver for tight deadlines.
• Ability to create branding graphics in multiple languages for A/V promo campaigns.
• Knowledge of preparing Collects and Packaging assets from one platform for importing into other platforms is a must.
• Must be able to convert elements into various data formats for client viewing and editorial use.
• Must be able to work with industry leading third party plugins & be updated on new plugins in the market that can benefit the process.
• Must be able to rebuild AE Projects to match existing animation and/or troubleshoot/problem-solve design solutions
• Experience in performing pre-qual/QC of the output and generating a report is a must.
• Ability to take creative directions as well as share new ideas.
• Able to consistently carry out all pre-defined brand guidelines
• Must be able to use all project tracker tools effectively for Status updates.
• Complete additional duties as required time to time.
• Must be keen & flexible to learn & adopt other related skills within the scope of business.
• Must be able to build partnerships and work collaboratively with internal marketing team, and other internal/external stakeholders to meet shared objectives
• Must be willing to work different shifts and weekends basis business need
Any of the following is a bonus:
• Any level of proficiency/experience with DaVinci Resolve, Cinema 4D, Element 3D, Adobe InDesign & Illustrator, Animate or Maya, Smoke, Flame, etc will be a plus.
• Previous internship in a Marketing or Graphic Design setting is a plus
• Previous experience of working in Postproduction domain is a plus
• Bachelor's degree in any discipline
• Specialization in Graphics designing and/or multi-media course from a reputed institute
Any of the following is a great advantage:
• Multiple language skills
• Interest in exploring language culture around the world from a localization process perspective.
• Strong communication skill to coordinate within the team and external agencies, art services and clients as needed with each project.