TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR REMOTE WORK YOU MUST RESIDE IN INDIA
We are an award-winning visual effects company built on the belief that our strength lies in our team and our success relies on our people. By embracing our clients in our culture of mutual trust and commitment we set the stage for seamless partnerships and the perfect translation of creative vision to visual art. By partnering with our clients through every stage of their project we help shape and guide what makes it to the screen in some of the World's most exciting film and television content. By uniting with our friends to tell their stories, we become storytellers ourselves.
• Conceptual work
• Hero modeling tasks
• Facial blend shape setups
• Keen eye for design
• In depth knowledge of human, animal and monster anatomy.
• Full ownership on assets and endeavor to meet and elaborate on
• client and supervision's brief.
• Meet production schedules and set deadlines while maintaining the highest standards
• Work closely with assistants, leads and downstream departments
• The modeling key artist is responsible for conceptual and hero modeling tasks as well as facial blend shape setups
Technicolor is home to the world's premiere portfolio of visual effects brands, services, and creative innovations. With locations that span the globe, and service offerings tailored to the specific creative and storytelling needs of each project, we power premium content. Our diverse family of VFX brands includes: MPC, The Mill, MR. X, Mikros MPC Advertising, and Technicolor VFX. Each studio has their own unique approach to help storytellers create out of this world experiences.