Digital Matte Painter
Remote / Virtual
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR REMOTE WORK YOU MUST RESIDE IN INDIA
We are an award-winning visual effects company built on the belief that our team's strength lies and our success relies on our people. By embracing our clients' mutual trust and commitment culture, we set the stage for seamless partnerships and the perfect translation of creative vision to visual art. By partnering with our clients through every stage of their project, we help shape and guide what makes it to the screen in some of the World's most exciting film and television content. By uniting with our friends to tell their stories, we become storytellers ourselves.
• Attend comp dailies and presenting their work to a Supervisor.
• Working with their leads to establish clean and readable sequence templates and key looks.
• Deliver technical and creative renders/ final shots according to agreed schedule and specifications.
• Modify and create Gizmos and plugins for use in templates.
• Integrate CG and live action elements seamlessly with background plates.
• Provide IM/IN/IR plates to the CG departments when necessary.
• Responsible for their own compositing duties and assist the leads in maintaining consistent quality control.
• Mentor and help in Training of Assistant artists.
• Help in Briefing and QC of work from Assistant artists.
• Second in line for leads and to assist in Calls/reviews when needed.
• Good communication skills to describe succinctly what has/hasn't been done on a shot.
• Good understanding of shot/sequence brief then using creative & technical nuke skills to create a photo-realistic look that fullfills the brief.
• Good experience of compositing to highest level quality and complexity for Hollywood style productions.
• High level nuke proficiency. Need to see evidence of this on showreel.
• Use nuke batch render tools & neat video denoise tool for IDN plates.
• Good eye for colour and detail needed
• Good understanding of troubleshooting nuke scripts.
• mentoring experience
• experience of running internal dailies sessions.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp1vo9-3-238-98-214-42 in your application.