TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR REMOTE WORK YOU MUST RESIDE IN INDIA
We are an award-winning visual effects company built on the belief that our team's strength lies and our success relies on our people. By embracing our clients' mutual trust and commitment culture, we set the stage for seamless partnerships and the perfect translation of creative vision to visual art. By partnering with our clients through every stage of their project, we help shape and guide what makes it to the screen in some of the World's most exciting film and television content. By uniting with our friends to tell their stories, we become storytellers ourselves.
Executive Producers oversee the Delivery teams: the VFX Producers, Digital Producers and VFX Supervisors assigned to the delivery of shows, accountable for all aspects of planning and execution of project delivery and financial success.
They are a senior commercial representative for MPC, forging strong client relationships and speaking for the company in critical negotiations. They are a point of escalation during deliveries and key contributors during the bidding and award of new projects.
As well as these relationships, the EPs work extensively with the Senior Management teams and Global leadership team to achieve the business objectives and cultivate company culture.
The EPs collaborate as a global group to ensure that the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for all aspects of Producing are upheld and continually improved.
All EPs report directly to the Global EP (Philip Greenlow) but may report operationally to Senior Management in their location.
• Partner with LA business development team to engage with clients on all aspects of project planning, development and talent casting during the bidding of new awards
• Liaise and negotiate on major changes in award scope, value and schedule
• Regularly collect feedback on delivery team and follow-up on improvements
• Regular calls with all clients to ensure continuity and transparency of Producer reporting and that high delivery service is maintained
• Ensure at all times that clients are informed on delivery progress by their Producer and that any dissatisfaction with progress or service is promptly remediated and addressed
• Senior MPC representative when dealing with Studio, Producers, Directors on all matters and during in-house client visits
• Meet with VFX Producer & Supervisor weekly to monitor show P&L movement, setting actions and highlighting opportunities and risks
• Speaks to show P&L movements in company P&L review, reporting to Global EP and providing follow-up on actions
• Supports and ensures sound bidding strategy from Producer
• Identifies opportunities for growth and looks to maximize profitability wherever possible
• Responsible for ensuring a Delivery Road Map is created by the Delivery team at the earliest possible opportunity upon award, and that Delivery timeline (milestones), quota profile and key objectives are signed off by Global Leadership Team
• Accountable for quota & milestone achievement, ensuring schedules are not overly back-ended and holding Producer to account for providing plans and solutions to hit quota
• Ensures that escalation protocol is followed when triggered, and all actions set for themselves and Producers are followed through
• Advises VFX Producer on the correct and appropriate crewing in order to attain or improve the attainment of quota
• Ensures that all delivery progress reports to management and clients are accurate, incorrect format and on time
• In weekly Delivery Management meeting, accountable for all shows and producers under their management
• Workforce planning - works with Producers to ensure accurate resource needs are forecasted and meets with WFP to help attenuate resourcing crunches
• Leads weekly Producer briefings, cascading relevant company information to Producers at all times
• As a key member of SMT, they support the Head of Studio and other SMs with all aspects of facility management
• Provide constant, 'on-the-job' training, feedback and mentorship to all Producers, mentoring by demonstration as well as verbally when appropriate
• Contributes to training for all production, with specific involvement on Producer training schemes
• Supports career development for all members of production and champions opportunities within all areas of MPC and Technicolor
• Regularly scores Producers according to the competency framework and advises on performance improvement measures
• Oversees change management by supporting continuous improvement programmes and taking ownership of specific projects when asked
• Cultivates a culture of productivity and accountability whilst honouring duty of care for all employees
• Client facing – it is essential to be confident, clear and calm with all clients and possess an ability to 'read the room.' The faculties to steer conversations to a constructive outcome, maintaining diplomacy and professionalism, whilst creating a pleasant, warm and productive working relationship are critical.
• Communication skills – leading a team, managing diverse personalities and viewpoints, building relationships, and collaborating with others are vital.
• Scheduling – there should be a proven ability to schedule work of a complex nature, especially within the VFX space, with a thorough understanding of quota-based tracking and forecasting.
• Adaptability – the will to shift gears mentally and deal with both ambiguity and fluidity whilst supporting and leading others through the same is essential.
• Finance – understanding Profit and Loss, budgeting, analyzing bids vs. actuals and spend vs. completion, and costing work relative to the scope and within the competitive marketplace are skills that should be well attuned.
• Commercial acumen – strategic decision-making within the business as an influencer. Being able to understand company finances, resourcing, and the ultimate aims of the business is important.
• Role modelling – demonstrate and lead on the values, initiatives and culture of an organization and motivate large teams directly and indirectly.
• Professional expertise – A strong working knowledge of the VFX industry, trends in consumption and market activity are looked for
• Coaching and mentoring – Whether local senior management, junior colleagues or middle management, you will be proficient in developing skills in your talent.
• Organizational skills – personal efficiency, time management skills, and prioritizing competing demands are key.
• Trust – a trusted confidante on talent issues, unafraid of giving your opinions and expertise