R Ceptionniste / Receptionist
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR REMOTE WORK YOU MUST RESIDE IN QUEBEC
MPC is a leading player in VFX, partnering with global names in film, and responsible for creating some of the phenomenal affects for legendary titles such as Blade Runner 2049, The Jungle Book, X Men series and The Martian. We have studios all over the globe with teams of creative experts and cutting-edge digital knowhow.
As Workforce Planning Coordinator you will be supporting Head of Workforce Planner to ensure MPC is able is able to plan its resources strategically to support production and the growth of the business.
• Assist to oversee all the deployment of resource, maximizing productivity and capacity effectiveness
• Assist in data collection for analysis and reporting
• Become and expert user and evangelist of the software proprietary scheduling system
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, global environment
• Ability to work effectively under pressure, with a strong sense of urgency to achieve results
• Ability to collaborate with various stakeholders
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Strong numerical analysis/interpretation skills
• Postgraduate degree in Business, Finance/Accounting or related field
• Experience of Scheduling or Workforce Planning systems
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (Macros, VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, etc..) and abilities to create and work in complex financial models
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d93ypz-3-84-132-40-42 in your application.