Our Department Managers work in partnership with their creative counterpart – the Head of Department – to oversee the leads, key artists, and artist in their team. This role is responsible for resourcing shows within their department, salary management, career development, training, employee engagement and helps in the recruitment of new talent. As the department manager you are accountable for building and fostering strong relationships within other departments in the pipeline and with the multiple show Production teams. All this is in conjunction with driving show deliverables and quotas to ensure our projects are on target. If you have a passion for people management then we want to hear from you!
What You will Do
• Scheduling and Team Set Up
• People Management
• Meeting Management
• Financial Management
• Engagement and Proposition
What You'll Need
• Adept in managing large teams, manage diverse personalities and viewpoints. Can build relationships and collaborate with others is vital.
• Experience in managing budgets and keeping to financial targets.
• Experience in salary management
• Experience in a delivery driven environment
• Confident clear communicator
• Excellent organization and negotiation skills
• Detail orientated, highly motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment with challenging deadlines.
• Previous experience in VFX but not essential, we will provide training.