The BDD will be joining a global team of highly dedicated professionals providing world class service to the video games industry. The ideal candidate would be an accomplished sales professional with demonstrable success in growing new business and selling creative services to buyers within the games market. Additionally, direct experience working at a games company would be advantageous. In this role, the primary focus will be on driving revenue from new business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop net-new business sales to agreed upon sales targets.
• Identify new prospective clients, and develop and execute sales development strategies for growth.
• Work with Marketing and Games management to develop a communications plan for the market.
• Develop and execute contact strategies including cold calling, social and business networking.
• Attend games conferences and awards events to help drive brand awareness for Technicolor Games.
• Provide customer support, managing client expectations in collaboration with the Production Teams.
• Follow the company's chosen sales methodology and produce all related reports.
• Qualify all sales leads, provide value/benefit assessments and generate plans to close.
• Work with the internal delivery teams to create quotations for new and existing customers.
• Manage and control pricing and contractual issues according to company procedures.
• Minimum 3 years' experience selling into the major games studios.
• Strategic approach to business development.
• Evidence of consistently exceeding sales quotas.
• Excellent written and verbal English proficiency.
• Refined communication skills across all communication channels.
• Proven ability to work largely unaided in detecting, qualifying and closing new business.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
• Strong computer skills, including experience with spreadsheets, word processing, and sales database tools.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Effective time management.
• Must be comfortable working at senior executive contact levels.
• Must be self-motivated and able to operate in a remote environment.
• Willingness to travel extensively
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzpzz7-52-23-219-12-42 in your application.