TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR REMOTE WORK YOU MUST RESIDE IN INDIA
We are an award-winning visual effects company built on the belief that our strength lies in our team and our success relies on our people. By embracing our clients in our culture of mutual trust and commitment we set the stage for seamless partnerships and the perfect translation of creative vision to visual art. By partnering with our clients through every stage of their project we help shape and guide what makes it to the screen in some of the World's most exciting film and television content. By uniting with our friends to tell their stories, we become storytellers ourselves.
• The artist is responsible for all modelling tasks involved in any reference based build
Artist tasks :
• Creating cameras and lining up to reference using scan data.
• Model using photo references or scan data, matching volume,
• shape and details to partial or full camera.
• Create Uvs for texture or groom.
• Creating models for scattering or providing models for kit bashing
• Retopologizing a scan model to a MPC pipeline quad mesh.
• Create models for roto anim for tracking and update models with added
• Modeling any build with photographic ref and scan reference
• All digital doubles, vehicles, environments and assets of all lod's up to lodA
Technicolor is home to the world's premiere portfolio of visual effects brands, services, and creative innovations. With locations that span the globe, and service offerings tailored to the specific creative and storytelling needs of each project, we power premium content. Our diverse family of VFX brands includes: MPC, The Mill, MR. X, Mikros MPC Advertising, and Technicolor VFX. Each studio has their own unique approach to help storytellers create out of this world experiences.