Technicolor Pre-Production is a quickly growing studio with a focus on visualization. We are renowned for adding visual wonder and creative expertise to the film, advertising and entertainment industries. Some of our most famous projects including the blockbuster movies The Lion King, Cruella, Detective Pikachu, and Blade Runner 2049.
The Art Producer works closely with the Art Director, and under the supervision of the Head of Studio, to oversee all Art Department projects. The Art Producer ensures that concept art meets the clients' needs and schedule, while providing support to the creatives within the department.
• Daily management of creative team, assessing needs and helping to remove barriers to accomplish tasks.
• Day to day client interaction – bid discussion, scheduling, notes, submissions
• Supports Art Director and Business Development to grow and maintain client relationships.
• • Assess SOW with Art Director and schedule team for each project
• Project bidding
• Hire and onboard freelancers
• Hold regular check-ins with the Creative Director to track project timelines, client expectations, and concept art deliveries.
• Management of department functions such as timecards, system needs, billing, invoicing
• Internal financial management, including documentation and reports of Art Department revenue and costs
• Interview/participate in hiring new Art Department positions.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rznpzn-3-215-177-171-42 in your application.