Our mission is to delight, engage, and inspire you through real-life storytelling.
Who are we?
We are a modern media company that engages a global audience of more than 300 million monthly viewers on all major digital, mobile, and streaming television platforms, streaming 2.5+ billion views each month. We create award-winning video content and original programming in the categories of Food, Travel, and Home & Design that we share with an engaged, passionate, and global community. Tastemade is built upon real data and an innovative approach to programming. We are changing the way the world watches, experiences, and engages with premium lifestyle content.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world through the art of storytelling. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not just looking for another job. We are seeking a Research Analyst to join our growing team!Our Values:
• Tell a great story. Develop original and untold stories that inspire, excite, and delight. Great storytelling has the power to not only entertain but to shape culture.
• Embrace our world. Be globally-minded-value inclusivity and diversity, respect the richness of all cultures, and appreciate those who are different from yourself.
• Be constantly curious. Ask questions. Find answers. Always look for opportunities to learn and experience something new.
• Create community through experience. Treat every moment as an opportunity to create meaningful experiences to share. Shared moments build community.
• Own the Outcome. Think and act like an owner. You are entrusted to do what is best for Tastemade and for our community.What you'll be doing:
• Create and craft audience and content insights, working closely with the internal teams (research, sales, & strategy) to effectively tell a cohesive Tastemade story that is highly strategic and thoughtful for campaign pre-sale purposes.
• Work closely across internal teams to analyze data from multiple sources in order to tell the most effective story for potential brand partners.
• Coordinate, organize, and support ad effectiveness measurement and brand lift studies for post-sale by creating trackers, timelines, and programming surveys and questionnaires.
• Analyze result data and summarize key insights on brand performance.
• Update campaign norms and benchmarks and use the data to tell a narrative on performance.
• Work on proactive reports on advertising effectiveness, consumer, and industry trends.
• Organize and keep research documents, trackers, and folders up to date and share with internal teams.
• Remain at the forefront of industry research best practices and proactively keep a pulse on trends within digital, OTT/CTV, and social, as well as within the Food, Home + Design, and Travel space. What you'll bring:
• Bachelor's Degree
• 1 - 3 yrs experience in a related role.
• Experience working in media (social, digital, video) and experience with social insights & analytics platforms required.
• Knowledge of relevant research tools, key 3rd party providers, and industry trends.
• Self-starter who is resourceful, collaborative, and able to run with something given minimal direction.
• Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
• Ability to communicate effectively with internal teams.
• Strong organization, project management, and time management skills.
• Bonus: Experience with OTT, CTV, TV data and insights
What Makes Us a Great Opportunity?
We prioritize an inclusive, People-first culture at Tastemade. From your first day, we strive to be a welcoming team that supports, nurtures and grows. We are also firm believers in ''walking the talk'' -- our employee-led workplace experience committees, DE&I groups, and wellness and philanthropic initiatives reflect much of our culture and build a sense of real community among our team. While working at Tastemade, you will collaborate with passionate, curious, and authentic peers, who are driven by our core values and equally enthusiastic about food, travel and home & design.
• Competitive salary
• Stock options
• Flexible vacation policy and paid company holidays
• Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life EAP, and 401K benefits
• Apple iMac, MacBook or equivalent hardware
• Monthly wellness stipend to support your physical and mental health
• Monthly electronics allowance to partially offset cell phone and internet costs
• One-time home office equipment stipend
• Professional development by way of a feedback-driven culture, regular performance check-ins, and in-house mentorship and support programs
• Collaborative, passionate, and fun colleagues!
This role can be remote and worked from the following states: VA, OH, FL, IL, NY, OR, TX, CA, DC, ME, NE.
We're an equal opportunity employer. We most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4yxwz-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.