Our mission is to delight, engage, and inspire you through real-life storytelling.
Who are we?
We are a modern media company that engages a global audience of more than 300 million monthly viewers on all major digital, mobile, and streaming television platforms, streaming 2.5+ billion views each month. We create award-winning video content and original programming in the categories of Food, Travel, and Home & Design that we share with an engaged, passionate, and global community. Tastemade is built upon real data and an innovative approach to programming. We are changing the way the world watches, experiences, and engages with premium lifestyle content.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world through the art of storytelling. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not just looking for another job. We are seeking a Line Producer, Originals to join our growing team!Our Values:
• Tell a great story. Develop original and untold stories that inspire, excite, and delight. Great storytelling has the power to not only entertain but to shape culture.
• Embrace our world. Be globally-minded-value inclusivity and diversity, respect the richness of all cultures, and appreciate those who are different from yourself.
• Be constantly curious. Ask questions. Find answers. Always look for opportunities to learn and experience something new.
• Create community through experience. Treat every moment as an opportunity to create meaningful experiences to share. Shared moments build community.
• Own the Outcome. Think and act like an owner. You are entrusted to do what is best for Tastemade and for our community.
What You'll Be Doing:
• Work with Head of Production and LP team to allocate resources and develop budgets for upcoming + proposed editorial and branded projects
• Tracking expenses of existing and ongoing projects, and ensuring they come in on/under budget
• Work cross functionally to ensure all proper finance and expense procedures are followed correctly
• Continually update budgets and reassess needs on a weekly basis for all assigned verticals
• Work with Production Manager to keep track of all expenses
• Keep post production costs within budget by ensuring edit schedules stay on track
• Work with Head of Production on budgets and tracking financials for any IRL project or event
• Supervise and negotiate rates with crew, equipment vendors, and vehicles suppliers
• Ensure all staff and production teams are contracted and paid on time
• Negotiating with contributors and locations to determine fair compensation
• Work with PMs & PCs to confirm all featured contributors/talent are properly released
• Ensure risk assessments are completed on each project, which include Tastemade's latest Covid related protocols, and that health and safety are a priority on set
• Have oversight over any overtime or meal penalty requests (they must go through you)
• Read over all insurance policies and keep in mind throughout productions to ensure compliance
• Ensure all Production & Post deliverables are effectively communicated to PMs and PCs
• If there is an incident or accident on one of your productions, you will ensure that a proper incident report form has been filled out, and submitted in a timely manner through the proper channels
• Control production schedules and keep the Head of Production informed as to progress and/or potential pitfalls or overspend
• Manage a growing team of Production Supervisors, Production Managers and Coordinators
• Maintain and evolve production folder structure
• Develop R&C tracking system with Rights and Clearance Director
• Work with Head of Production on updating our internal production bible
Meetings and Communication
• Internal production meetings
• Internal meetings with sales and brand strategy for branded long form shows
• Talent meetings
• Content Partnership meetings
What you'll bring:
• 10+ years experience in production
• Pricing and budget oversight for branded content is a must
• Experience working on both original and branded content
• Experience working on IRL event a huge plus
• Problem solving mindset, with acumen for negotiations
• Development and Post Production experience a plus
• Passion for budgets and a desire to find cost effective solutions
• Dedication to rooting out issues and finding smart solutions
• Experience working in a high volume, fast paced environment
What Makes Us a Great Opportunity?
We prioritize an inclusive, People-first culture at Tastemade. From your first day, we strive to be a welcoming team that supports, nurtures and grows. We are also firm believers in ''walking the talk'' -- our employee-led workplace experience committees, DE&I groups, and wellness and philanthropic initiatives reflect much of our culture and build a sense of real community among our team. While working at Tastemade, you will collaborate with passionate, curious, and authentic peers, who are driven by our core values and equally enthusiastic about food, travel and home & design.
Tastemade is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruiting and interview process. If you require any assistance or need accommodations, please reach out to us at email@example.com
We're an equal opportunity employer. We most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6n6yj-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.